PLZZ rate my DT! it may not be very good so plz tell me weres wrong?

Started by powerfreva, January 14, 2010, 06:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerfreva

It may not be very gd so plz tell me were i need 2 improve :)

Backs:

Sam Gilbert       
Luke Hodge       
Andrew Mackie   
Brad Sheppard   
Tadhg Kennelly         
Rick Ladson     
Joel Macdonald

Jasper McMillan-Pittard   
Matt Maguire

Mids:

Gary Ablett jnr       
Rhys Palmer 
Joel Corey     
Daniel Wells         
Tom Scully 
Luke Ball

Luke Tapscott       
Lewis Jetta 

Fwds:

Daniel Bradshaw       
Matthew Pavlich     
Lance Franklin       
Jack Trengove       
Patrick Dangerfield   
Mark LeCras   
Eddie Betts

Trent Dennis-Lane       
Scott Gumbleton

Rucks:

Dean Brogan         
Aaron Sandilands

Matthew Lobbe       
Jackson Trengove

THX :)

MiGZ

You have 2 guaranteed failures in your team, Daniel Wells and Eddie Betts. Get rid of both of them, ask anyone and they'll say the same.

Andrew Mackie, you need to watch his role in the NAB. He may not get his usual release role this year because of the Harley retirement, that role might go to Marcus Drum.

The chances of Jasper getting a game this season are slim, there are better options to have on your bench.

Nice choice with Joel Corey, 16/20 games he scored 100+.

You should probably down grade Ablett to say a Gibbs in order to upgrade Wells.

Luke Ball is firing on all cylinders at the moment, hes looking the goods down at the Lexus Centre.

Franklin isnt playing round 1, so hopefully you have a backup.

Eddie Betts has to go, he isnt going to improve on his average at all, and thats even if he plays! He's in Ratten's black book, so don't waste your time with him.

Brogan should do ok with the number one ruck role, Kreuzer i feel is a better option though.

DWEBBY5

camtinley

That's not a bad first up team. Apart from Betts & Wells. I wouldn't have Bradshaw either. None of the top teams will have any of them. Corey hasn't got much improvement in him.

powerfreva

HillHero13

OK mate wells no and i'll give you a couple of rules
1# GET gary ablett
2# NEVER let him go

so instead of downgrading ablett for wells i say et dalziell!

Betts won't score well...

Bradshaw i'm not to keen on but if you have a gut feeling on him then go for it.

Corey very good he is not used in many teams this year for some unknown reason but i may consider him...

Cheers
HillHero13

DWEBBY5

who corey maybe because his getting older and there better mid around
but its your team

Justin Bieber

good team.

My only suggestions are to get rid of wells (very injury prone but if you want to take the risk), betts (a crumber who doesn't get the ball kicked to him) and brogan. Brogan is only there because i think hes a little too old and only averaged so high because he had lade there. he's 33 and will be playing alongside untried rucks (lobbe). His scores will either go up or will go down cause of pressure.