Fyfe and Mumford you beauties!

Started by Generalsor, April 21, 2012, 12:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

I kept the big Mummy and outed the Big O for sandy. Ment I could only get Treloar for Fyfe will see how that works out for me. I playing a guy who has fyfe on field and a emergency in Dickson who ironically is a emergency this week.

Big Mummy will sort his Back out and carve up and all you suckers who traded him out will crack the showers.

LaHug

Quote from: picker_man on April 21, 2012, 11:45:52 AM
Quote from: LaHug on April 21, 2012, 10:49:59 AM
I have Mumford on the field with no ruck cover... Just assumed he would be playing so went out with my team as set as I could make it. This is why I should never leave the house before final teams.
dont worry m8 you've saved a trade and sandi will be rested round 6 you will be smiling then ;)
I guess so. Having Redden and Big O on the bench means it wouldn't have really mattered that much. Just a bit extra frustrating because I have Shaw and Fyfe too (benched both because I knew they wouldn't be playing)

TheHanger

I have Mumford on the field with no ruck cover... Just assumed he would be playing so went out with my team as set as I could make it. This is why I should never leave the house before final teams.

yeah I had 20 minutes on Friday night between footy training and going out for dinner to check the finalised teams, spent that time fixing my Fyfe situation and just missed Mummy

dont worry m8 you've saved a trade and sandi will be rested round 6 you will be smiling then ;)

yeah but we could have gotten Giles on the field or Big O

LaHug

Quote from: TheHanger on April 21, 2012, 02:23:54 PM

yeah but we could have gotten Giles on the field or Big O
I went the 1 and 3 tactic. Already had Giles on the field. Both Big O and Redden not playing so it was trade or donut.

Lucastorm

Quote from: Generalsor on April 21, 2012, 12:13:45 AM
Pulled the trigger on Fyfe this week and started the year with Cox and 3 pups in the ruck - not so for 4 of my 5 league opponents this week who stuck with Fyfe and had Mumford on field (all of them without ruck emergencies  ;)).

I'm GTS in 4 leagues... As long as Captain Thompson tears it up against GWS that is  :D

Congratu flowering lations

clucktacular

chrisuzz

Dissapointing when your players are out (Mumford), but not when your emerg. (Giles) scores a ton :D ;D

LaHug