1 UNAVOIDABLE DOUNUT. HELPPP

Started by leighroids, April 20, 2012, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leighroids

Ok. So in all, got 6 players out this week damn. I had a plan, but Fyfe out has hurt that. I will be having 1 dounut i cant avoid. Question is either backs or forwards. Here goes.
BACKS
GODDARD BIRCHALL, SHAW BUGG CLARKE MORRIS SMEDTS         GRIMES LAKE
FORWARDS
BUDDY DANGER FYFE MARTIN MILERA D SMITH HALL        GOODES DICKSON
As you can see, ive got issues. What should i do.
Uprgrade Shaw to Deledio. Downgrade Fyfe to ?
Helppp. Please. BTW only got 1000 in bank.

nathan11

sorry to annoy you but birchall not playing either get tomlinson  GWS in for dickson smedts to forward bench someone for grimey if you have 2 trades

leighroids

Yeah just saw bout Birchall. 4 defenders out, 2 forwards out. Im screwed. OK 2 doughnuts
Yeah i do have 2 trades left.
Ok well im gonna be missing 2 anyway.
What 2 out of Shaw, Birchall, Grimes, Lake, Smedts, Fyfe. Who for. Whats my best possible scenario.

Ringo

+1 Do you have a mid DPP that can cover Fyfe to help as well. If you like the risk Grimes to Geary will score as well.

leighroids

No DPP Ringo unfortunately.
Ill post my whole team so u have a better picture

GODDARD BIRCHALL, SHAW BUGG CLARKE MORRIS SMEDTS         GRIMES LAKE
ABLETT WATSON J SELWOOD SWAN MAGNER SHIEL    MCDONALD LEDGER
COX GILES       REDDEN STEPHENSEN
BUDDY DANGER FYFE MARTIN MILERA D SMITH HALL        GOODES DICKSON

ONLY GOT 1000 IN BANK ALSO

Ringo

Original Idea Dickson to Tomlinson Switch with Smedts and Grimes to Geary will reduce 2 of the donuts and you keep Shaw and Lake.

nathan11

best to trade out mids/ rookies not playing rather than prems and lots of forwards looking at price drops this week so keep fyfe for a week

no eye deer

Fark mate, you make me feel better about my team! To make matters worse, Dicksons out as well. Maybe bring in Paine for Dickson (same price) and sub with Smedts to save a donut.

leighroids

Ive never been in such a bad way.
Thanx heaps for all the feedback. Im thinking i might go grimes to Geary and Shaw or Fyfe to Deledio. I really need Deledio in my team anyway, so i should just get him now.

Guess that should work

leighroids

I kept Fyfe. Keeping what u said in mind Nathan. Traded in Geary, and so far looking a good move. Lets hope i get some luck on my side this week. As long as i win my money league, ill b happy.
Thanx again for the feedback.

Ringo

+1 35 sc points at quarter time so on track for another 90+ game.

leighroids

Its looking good Ringo. Cheers for the Grimes to him idea ;)
I didnt go your other option of Tomlinson, instead i went Shaw to Deledio. I wanted to get as much points as i possibly could this week, try snatch a league win. Figured Deledio lock in.