Which 2 should I play? will cheer you for your help!

Started by Adamant, April 20, 2012, 02:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 2 would you play?

James McDonald
17 (850%)
Dylan Shiel
10 (500%)
Stephen Coniglio
7 (350%)
James Magner
32 (1600%)

Total Members Voted: 2

elephants

Magnet is a lock.

McDonald can chill on my bench and make me some money over the next few weeks I reckon - minor sub risk worries me...

Shiel vs Cogs... Always backed Cogs this year (as I have your rookies) but maybe looking at Shiel who has been on the incline...

Magnet and Shiel.

Tom_16

Magner and Mcdonald is probably the safest bet imo and that's who i'm playing.

tigers123

yeah buddy i've got the exact same dilemma this week except neale instead of Jmac...

Magnet is a definite lock for me at the moment!

I reckon Coniglio over Shiel because you paid the extra price for him, he should start showing you the results of this extra money! I think him and shiel are about on par and are looking at around a 70-80 game this week so i reckon i'll just stick with the safe option and go conigs :)

BratPack

owenbond007

Quote from: tigers123 on April 20, 2012, 01:26:33 PM
yeah buddy i've got the exact same dilemma this week except neale instead of Jmac...

Magnet is a definite lock for me at the moment!

I reckon Coniglio over Shiel because you paid the extra price for him, he should start showing you the results of this extra money! I think him and shiel are about on par and are looking at around a 70-80 game this week so i reckon i'll just stick with the safe option and go conigs :)

The price isnt everything. Shiel probably would of been a top 3 pick if he wasnt picked up as a 17yr old by GWS

danger

Magnet will bounce back from a poor week last week and Old Mac will come out firing 100+

rider

for me i have the same options as you and am going jmac and magnet

mezzoculo

The Magnet and Old McDonald - one is the new Barlow and the other a proven DT performer.

Conigs' scores are still too variable for me to have confidence starting him and Shiel is yet to post a great score (although he is improving weekly).

Adamant

Cheers guys for your replies and sorry about the late cheeers, you should all have one now  :)

henry

Magner and shiel for me, though all of them will score closely and as has been the case with me every round this year you will probably get the highest scorer on your bench anyway hehe.

Diesels Pups

Quote from: henry on April 20, 2012, 06:15:05 PM
Magner and shiel for me, though all of them will score closely and as has been the case with me every round this year you will probably get the highest scorer on your bench anyway hehe.
Yep! what he says. ::)