Double Trade This Week - Thoughts Would Be Greatly Appreciated!

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, April 20, 2012, 01:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMurphBROWNLOW

TRADE 1
Fyfe -> Treloar

TRADE 2
Vince -> Mitchell/Prem

$230k in the bank.

I know I'm trading treloar in prematurely but he was in my side up until mid NAB cup when rookies were playing okay! I have faith that he'll keep his spot in the side and seems like a good player! also there's no way I'm keeping Fyfe especially if he plays. I can't see him playing the full season at all. see you next year big fella! :D

Vince has been disappointing... I was hoping he'd hold his price if not graduate to a better midfielder but he's been less than impressive. he's playing the giants this week but I don't want to give him a chance to drop that money again! who should I trade him out for? my final midfield will be: Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Boyd, Mitchell, Murphy/Swan. Mitchell has a brilliant record against west coast so if I trade him in he'll be a walk up captain.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Mr.Craig

Go on, get Mitchell in. You know you'll feel good about it. ;)

Give Fyfe another week. If you still feel the same about him then go sideways. I'm keeping the faith but I can understand people not wanting a ticking timebomb in their team.

The Silent Partner

Fyfe out is a must IMO. I think do it if you have the confidence that Treloar will perform, you will be gaining points If treloar performs to a Vince standard. Mitchell is a gun.
Do you find anyone else tempting then milk a rook for Treloar.

yorgis

Spuds11

Fife may still knock out hundreds but as previously stated he is a ticking timebomb now and will require surgery at some point

TMurphBROWNLOW

yeah I love how you refer to him as a "timebomb" I'm really against him being in the side! colossal price drops to follow plus a guaranteed low score if he does the injury again. love him as a player, but quite injury prone! :/