Round 13 premium situation

Started by the raven, April 20, 2012, 03:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the raven

A lot of focus has been on the bye structuring this year. I have 3 round 13 premiums in my back line but I am seriously considering bringing in another rd 13 premium and having a total of 4. My choices are carrazzo, scotland and suckling.

I am not sold on waters as his dodgy elbows could easily give way soon. Players like fisher and enright don't seem worthy for a spot with how they are playing (fish has been alright but an 83 avg far from impressive). I would consider adcock once he has dropped a little more in price as my "round 11 premium"

Am I over thinking this and need to look into upgrading other areas of my team first? I really am looking for a good reason to flower off heath shaw as for the next 2 weeks i don't want to play ellis (extended bench i think) or morris and loose a potential 100 odd points from starting one of these when I could bring in another potential keeper who could score 200+ points in these 2 rounds.

Only other weakness is fyfe but i think i will keep him. Just looking to offload shaw but the fact that I am restricted by a bye round seems stupid.

TL;DR- Want to get rid of Shaw but to which premium defender?

tbagrocks

yeah got 4 atm, but want to keep em! might have to upgrade those pesky Richmond rooks, but will be left with two on the grond! hmmmm :-[

penskifile

Just unlucky Raven. If you have cover, definitely keep Shaw.

the raven

Ellis and morris will most likely be gone from my team before then. 1 up and 1 down. I feel like with the injuries at collingwood shaw wont be as free and his role will sort of change and be a little more accountable (broughton style). Ellis on extended bench a worry so will have to wait till teams updated. Still, which premium best swap though? Thinking scotland but he will have the court case mid year.