Love the reverse trade!!! Dempsey/Fyfe named ... click!

Started by mpollock, April 19, 2012, 10:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

Ok, so how many people traded out Dempsey and Fyfe already and just went "click" on the reverse trade option?

I did ... based on my luch this year Fyfe will do his shoulder in Q1 and Dempsey will do his hammy or get subbed at half time!!  I would suggest you trade both now while i am keeping them  ;D

Gotta love this new reverse trade function ...

I do have a slight problem however ... i won't have access to a computer just before lockout so if Fyfe is a last minute exclusion then i can't trade him!!  At least he won't drop any more in value i suppose!!

Noz

Trade Fyfe out wait till he drops a bundle then trade a peaked Conigilo to Fyfe then switch Smith in mids for Fyfe

mpollock

Sounds like a lot of trades to get the same guy back in again ...   :)

Noz

2 trades 2 premiums keeps in control of the regular 10 downgrades 10 upgrades tactic with a few correction/injury trade

mpollock

Don't forget you will need 8 trades on average for the bye rounds.
Not all of these trades will be perfect in terms of rookies peaking and on the bubble ... but if you want overall or are in a really strong league these trades are a must.

I would love to double trade out Fyfe and Dempsey this week ... then i don't have to worry about them getting injured or vested etc ... but just can't afford the luxury of those two trades now that they are both named on the ground.  :)