Broughton named on bench ... sub??

Started by mpollock, April 19, 2012, 10:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

Ok, I know it is a long shot but with Broughton named on the bench tonight this could be karma for all the people who gave crap to the "Broughton traders" including me last week.

Just a small chance he could be the sub??  Gee it would be funny!!!  ;D

In all probability the sub with be Mundy again ... Lyon gave Barlow a couple of week as the sub so i assume he will follow the same path ... although this is Ross Lyon!!  ;)

Everyone who kept him last week ......... TRADE him quick!!!  ;)

Bill Manspeaker

just my opinion.. but i can't see him being sub. Lyon would be wanting to see either 2 things from Broughton on friday...

1. stop Milne
2. win some contested ball in the middle

i think it'd be either of those 2 options

enzedder

Yeah...to be brought on late in the last quarter for 5pts, whilst Dempsey tonnes it up ;) 8)

mpollock

I agree, very unlikely but gee it would create another massive sticky thread about Broughton next week for sure!!!  :)

CrowsFan

Well considering he is playing in the first game of the round if he is named sub just chuck him on the bench. Not too hard to do ;)

ClarksonsArmy

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 19, 2012, 10:12:49 PM
Well considering he is playing in the first game of the round if he is named sub just chuck him on the bench. Not too hard to do ;)

+ 1 Agree, or if you hate him enough and have him plus shaw trade him

He won't be a sub though!  look at the names on the bench teams dont always name them as sub...

HotTiges

no chance Broughton sub.. reckon it will be Lauchie Neale

bomberboy0618

Quote from: enzedder on April 19, 2012, 10:09:08 PM
Yeah...to be brought on late in the last quarter for 5pts, whilst Dempsey tonnes it up ;) 8)
So we would still be in front, as Dempsey was injured.

BGK

Rommas

You people are stupid to think Broughton will be vested to start the game

Rusty00

Players named on the bench on Thursday don't necessarily start on the bench.

mpollock

This was light hearted fun ... if you read above everyone is saying it is extemely unlikely  :)