dempsey to play...

Started by tigertops, April 20, 2012, 11:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigertops

Dempsey has been named.
is he gonna play......wow that was unexpected.

any further news on him for this week??

ando_10

i dont think hird is one to troll so i think he will play

colmullet

certainly makes life easier for some of us

BratPack

From the looks of what he was doing last week he could have played...but being Gold Coast they played it safe. I think he'll play

tigertops

and they were reporting it as a 2-3 week injury......where they get their info from...prob making it up as they go.
....yeah 2-3 sounds about right, lets put that down.... ::)

T Dog

Just a thought......reinjures himself more seriously in the 1st qtr. Will the bombers risk this?

LF

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,56215.0.html

this link goes to a topic in the dream team section it basically says Dempsey is still in doubt to play this week
It has link also to a news story confirming this.

Nuffman

Just an fyi, Dempsey wasn't injured, he had some hamstring tightness in the same leg that he did his ACL, so it was a precautionary subbing, if you guys looked, he was doing sprints on the boundary after his subbing.

Don't know where this 'injury' talk keeps coming from  :o

jamesalex

He will have until the very last minute to prove his fitness according to today's Herald Sun..

Mat0369

Should I make a trade and go with some emergency cover on my bench for Dempsey or should I just risk it? My current backline is Goddard, Scotland, Newman, Bugg, Clarke, Bower, Dempsey, Lake, Grimes

TheAnt

If you have Dempsey just leave him on field and place an emergency, although becomes a risk when you also have Birchall...

johnnytheboy1

Dempsey is out has been replaced by Ricky Dyson.