Pendlebury/Treloar in for Fyfe/Grimes?

Pendlebury/Treloar in for Fyfe/Grimes
Sidebottom/Treloar in for Fyfe/Grimes with 100 k approx in bank
Sidebottom in for Fyfe with 100 k approx in bank
Dont trade
ANother option mentioned in comments
Treloar in for Paine if Smedts isnt name= no donuts

Madmax75

I am looking at a donut this week unless Smedts is named with Grimes Lake out of my backs. I also dont fancy taking the risk with Fyfe with his 190+ break even and I dont think they will risk him. Grimes has been a disappointment so far and has a be of about 90. I know its a week early to bring in Treloar but he gives me dpp as well. Also I lost my first league game and my next two opponents have Pendles and I think he will burst back this week. So I can get Pendles cheaper but its good timing in my opinion as Fyfe out gives me the chance to do this. Otherwise what plan have people to get him in. Each week hes not in will cost points is that worth getting him 30 000 cheaper as not every team will have a Carrazzo.

My team is:

B Goddard Deledio Broughton Grimes Lake Morris Bug  Smedts Ellis
C Ablett Selwood Thompson Watson McDonald Shiels Magner Cunningham
R Mumford Cox Stephenson Giles
F Buddy Fyfe Martin Danger Porps Paine T Dickson A Hall Couch

Any thoughts most appreciated

Rowan1812

Fyfe is gonna play. He did the same thing to his shoulder 3 times last year and played on and killed it. Keep him. And why would you trade pendles in now. He has a massive break-even so wait till he bottoms out then get him.

essendon33

i think he means get pendles in for fyfe... wait till teams are announced.. wierder things have happened

jumbo

can you afford both carazzo and sidebottom?

JamSainter

Pendle's breakeven is like 220-odd!
Maybe hold out for a week or two and you could get him for less.

Madmax75

Yep good advice didn't think it was that high 220. So even if he goes off for 140 he will drop by around 30 k. But is 30k worth not blocking my two league opponents the next two rounds? Otherwise Fyfe risk ??? He's got a huge break even. So what to do avoid the donut by getting in Treloar in for Paine if Smedts isn't named ?

JamSainter

Quote from: Madmax75 on April 17, 2012, 03:19:02 PM
Yep good advice didn't think it was that high 220. So even if he goes off for 140 he will drop by around 30 k. But is 30k worth not blocking my two league opponents the next two rounds? Otherwise Fyfe risk ??? He's got a huge break even. So what to do avoid the donut by getting in Treloar in for Paine if Smedts isn't named ?
That's true MM, I guess Pendles would be a good option for the reasons you have just stated.
I'm waiting two more weeks as I have 330k in the bank, I'm waiting for Pendles to drop to 600-630k and Greene to rise to 270-300k and buy Pendles right at the right time... if that makes sense!
but yeah I would trade Pendles in for Fyfe certainly.