Leuenberger Injury dillema... Help

Started by ryan5985, April 16, 2012, 07:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryan5985

Hey guys here is my current situation..

I have Leuenberger who is out for 6 weeks so trade time.. my other ruckman is Kreuzer and i have giles and stephenson on the pine.. I also have 190k in the bank do i..

Trade M.L for another ruck rook (redden) and upgrade a gws player to a premium with my profits??

Or

Upgrade old luey to a prem ruck like sandilands?? with Giles and co. scoring highly they could be a viable option as a string ruck, so not sure.. Thoughts would be great thanks!!

charliesheen

Would strongly consider activating 3RR and taking Longer OR Redden.

Noz

Don't bring in a 3rd rookie too late to go the 3RR strategy

Cox and Sandilands pick 1
Roughie if you want to take a risk

GoLions

Wait a week. If longer is going to get a fair amount of game time, bring him in. If not, or if he scores poorly, upgrade.

charliesheen

Quote from: Noz on April 16, 2012, 08:53:55 PM

Explain why it is too late to go 3RR....  A price rise from a rookie is not the end of the world.

GoLions

Quote from: charliesheen on April 16, 2012, 09:04:05 PM

Explain why it is too late to go 3RR....  A price rise from a rookie is not the end of the world.
I agree with CS. Giles and Redden doing very well, and with someone like Orren or Longer, who are yet to rise in price, why not get them if u have an injured ruckman?

Jake8

Will Longer play every game until Berger comes back

GoLions

Quote from: Jake8 on April 16, 2012, 09:13:04 PM
Will Longer play every game until Berger comes back

You would think so. Will be good experience for him, and there's no way Voss would play Hudson as our only proper ruckman, although i wouldnt put it past him....

Noz

Neither Giles, Redden and Longer/Stephensen won't reach premium status so in a way your going to have to burn 3 trade to get a premium in there
Leuey - Longer
Downgrade a rookie for cash
Rookie ruck to premium

Why not save 2 trades and get a premium

GoLions

Quote from: Noz on April 16, 2012, 09:17:28 PM

Neither Giles, Redden and Longer/Stephensen won't reach premium status so in a way your going to have to burn 3 trade to get a premium in there
Leuey - Longer
Downgrade a rookie for cash
Rookie ruck to premium

Why not save 2 trades and get a premium
Wait, why would it take 3 trades? Leuey to Longer will free up a lot of cash, and once Longer for example, or which ever rookie you want to upgrade hits their max, should have plenty of cash to upgrade to a premium.

charliesheen

The rookies are there to make cash... not become keepers.

The cash freed up can be used for any mid-priced/rookie spud corrections (Golby, Dempsey, Grimes, Ledger, whatever have you)

Noz

If you think your not going to spend any cash now until Longer peaks go for it