Trade Ideas

Started by GoLions, April 16, 2012, 06:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

Yeah go 3RR and fix Fyfe. 

Next week, reassess what you want to do with the remaining cash.  Options are to upgrade Dempsey or grab another Forward Premium for Dickson (assuming he doesn't play).

GoLions

Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well. Do you think it would be best to downgrade Leuey to the Big O this week, or wait a week and then downgrade him to Longer if he's named to play his 3rd game? Or is there another ruckman who could be good that I am forgetting?

charliesheen

Longer should play all 6 games while Leuy is out, which is enough to make some decent coin.  After those 6 games, he will be in and out of team. 

In terms of Orren vs Longer, thats a really tough one and not that clear cut.  Orren is starting to look very promising and is much cheaper.  Also liked what I saw from Longer.

essendon33

Luenburger is a must trade imo..
i have both dempsy and fyfe, def keeping dempsy coz i thing thats the right call, freo sayd today that fyfe may get up this weekend if they dont do surgery on his shoulder... (must like last season and it didnt seem to stop him),

so maybe keeping fyfe provide theres no surgery, luey to roghy? jacobs? (all 90+ socres so far)

GoLions

Quote from: essendon33 on April 17, 2012, 12:08:56 AM
Luenburger is a must trade imo..
i have both dempsy and fyfe, def keeping dempsy coz i thing thats the right call, freo sayd today that fyfe may get up this weekend if they dont do surgery on his shoulder... (must like last season and it didnt seem to stop him),

so maybe keeping fyfe provide theres no surgery, luey to roghy? jacobs? (all 90+ socres so far)
If Fyfe is going to play, I will most likely keep him, as like you said, it didn't stop him last year. The only problem with this is if he gets injured again, I might not be able to swap him straight for Franklin if I decide to trade Leuey to a premium. This is EXACTLY why I love/hate SC.