Dusty ya killing me!

Started by david_89, April 14, 2012, 05:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david_89

rough start to the season so far and thought he could gain some momentum playing melbourne but didnt, real dissapointment...thoughts?

Ziplock

Bluesalltheway

Yep - he's a concern all right. I wonder how much the DPP status sucked a lot of us in. If he were a pure mid or fwd I wonder if I would have fit him into my team. Still, can't afford to chop him... hope he comes good.

jasonweare

Knew it was going to be a tough start, but thought he might have done a little better

MC

I only picked him because he was a fwd-listed option. DPP or not, I was happy with him up forward. Not sure what his role has been, but it's certainly not SC-friendly!  70s aren't cutting the mustard, can't see too many other options though!  Maybe Sidebottom?

bkp130

Yeah im thinking ill be trading possibly sidebottom or possibly gray but his form today did concern me

nathan11

oh well looks like i am trading him this week got a few ideas oh dear hate this week already

jfitty

Looks like Dusty has slid down the list of problems in my team after a few injuries and possible suspensions  >:(

david_89

was high on my trade list then luey, fyfe and mcglynn hit me!

bkp130

He is second on my trade list.

He was first but with fyfe injured he has slipped to second

ando_10

nope im staying with him i learnt my lesson with trading out broughton ha