Tommy Ledger???

Started by cortez, April 14, 2012, 09:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Anyone know why he was pulled out late for the second time this year?  Really giving me the showers!!!

MLS

Dunno, but I got a donut for him not playing due to Priddis's 'quad injury' and JMac both being on the bench.

flowering possed off!!

this was his last chance..

Bennyy

Watch Adam Treloar tomorrow... I think ill be making that trade, and then Fyfe for Judd if he is out for a while.

Gotta go he is either injury prone, or on the outer. And wont play next week with a win like that too

MLS

Quote from: Bennyy on April 14, 2012, 11:43:25 PM
Watch Adam Treloar tomorrow... I think ill be making that trade, and then Fyfe for Judd if he is out for a while.

Gotta go he is either injury prone, or on the outer. And wont play next week with a win like that too

Agree. He has played a quarter in the last 3 games.

I'll have a look at Treloar tomorrow Bennyy, cheers mate

ubeaut

Quote from: cortez on April 14, 2012, 09:51:04 PM
Anyone know why he was pulled out late for the second time this year?  Really giving me the showers!!!
Watched the game on FoxFooty and the commentators said something about bringing in Polo to keep Bob Murphy in check. Wish I hadn't kept the faith. Missed out on Greene now. I just thought he was ahead of Simpkin and Newnes and even Cripps. Likely to be sub next week if he plays at all  >:(

Colliwobblers

he is a way doen the pecking order by the looks of it and if he does finally play again no doubt it will be as sub, but with lake suspended dempsey and fyfe injured i think most of us have bigger problems to deal with this round  ::)

jumbo

Is J-mac back next week? could be time to dump ledger for j-mac and get some cash making-ability....

or would it work out ok to dump ledger and trade fyfe out of the fwd line to buy a premium mid lock. Just means for me playing Hall on the ground until I can upgrade there later....

Is that a smart move or should we be riding out the fyfe injury ??

GWS4flag

Fyfe will need surgery i think to perform well....I'd trade him

as for LAKE suspended? WHAT??? that was soft!

hannebery2rohan

Quote from: GWS4flag on April 15, 2012, 07:50:07 AM
Fyfe will need surgery i think to perform well....I'd trade him

we don't know that yet. we'll find out during the week.

The Bomber

Quote from: GWS4flag on April 15, 2012, 07:50:07 AM
as for LAKE suspended? WHAT??? that was soft!

yeah but we have a soft MRP