fanplanner question

Started by starz, December 14, 2009, 12:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starz

this is a send out to monty. Can you make goddard, salopek and others at least available as a back so that at least we can have the option of testing them.

Last year the dream team law makers were pretty leaneant (ie. delideo as fwd and hodge as back) so i believ this year hopefully they will to.
wat are your thoughts????????????????????????

Philnc

Goddard Will be classed as a Back.  100% guaranteed.  He's named in the Prospectus Team of the Year as a CHB and Prospectus are the one's who class the positions.  In Fan Planner I've kept a spot free in the backline and $620,000+ in my salary cap!  Delidio & Salopek didnt make it so not sure about them... personally i think Lids might lose his FWD.

starz

wat about joel corey could he be a bac

Philnc

Dunno he's not in there either but i doubt it.

starz

where do you find this team of the year

starz

monty can you please please put goddard down bac

valkorum

I believe Monty has put the players where he thinks that they will be for next season.  I dont think we should ask him to change a player just so you can all be happy and put him in your back lines.

I do think that Monty should remove Matthew Richardson from the fanplanner list though :)

Philnc

http://championdata.com.au/prospectus.html    Go to that website and then above where it says Order 2010 AFL Prospectus NOW  it says "Find out More" click on that.  Then a picture of the book comes up with the team of the year on the front page.  You'll probably need to enlarge it to see the names properly