Asking your opinion.

Started by Andrew08, January 19, 2010, 01:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew08

Hey all,
Just fiddling around with my dream team 2010 squad and was wondering you opinion on which two cheap backs i should get out of R. Ladson, B. Waters, J. Hunt, S. Buckley or Jesse W. Smith. Also wondering who to get out of Murphy and Gibbs, Should i start with Cox and Swan, there in my team atm and i have enough cash for them. And what are peoples thoughts on A. Walker he is cheap and could easily average 80+.
Cheers guys, any advice and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Blueboys

Better picks are Ladson & Hunt for the $.

I would get Gibbs since reports say Murphy has an injury cloud.

Not sure on Cox, cost a lot and doesn't seem as fit coming of injury last year.

Swan scores well and I would have him in my team for sure.
A. Walker too risky with blues right now.

I like Ladson, swan, gibbs. Rest I see better picks...
I

felixdw

Smith has not played the first three rounds of his entire career....

Wilkopolis

I think Ladson and Hunt are the best picks for the defenders.  Both should be walk up starters in their teams if fit to go so look to be the best value.

Murphy is ultra consistent - but there isn't much wrong with Gibbs either.  In previous years I would have said start Murphy & upgrade to Gibbs later in the season as his 2nd half is generally better than the 1st half.  However, Murphy is reportedly injured and could get the hard tag in Judd's absence.

I won't be starting Cox this year.  I think Sandilands looks to have just as much potential to score well and has more upside in his price.  I also think Swan is overpriced.  For Swan's price you're  better off just finding the extra $100k and getting Ablett.

I considered Walker.  Bottom line is I am willing to take a punt on a decent player with injury concerns (esp if they have a good NAB).  However, I will avoid players with injury AND discipline concerns. 

Selwood4brownlow

ladson and hunt but you would have to watch nab cup to see if buckley and jesse smith will get game time
same with walker. will he play???