Ledger!!! :(

Started by thebrock, April 09, 2012, 11:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebrock

What to do with this guy? I was away this weekend, when exactly was he subbed on? I am thinking of trading him out with that 17 and worried he'll be vested again. Did he show much when on? Thinking of going to Toby Greene or moving Devon Smith into mids and getting Milera up front. Thoughts?

Cheers

jfitty

Keep him. Looked really good in the quarter and a bit that he played on the weekend, only a matter of time before he starts playing full matches

meow meow

Give him another week or two. If he sucks then just trade him to JMac or Dom Tyson who is going to go backwards in price.

thebrock

Hmm yeh I liked the look of him in the pre season but such a low score is what is worrying me, might take some time to make me some cash. But yeh hadn't thought about Jmac - could be a good trade.

MC

He scored 17 in one quarter of footy. Relax!

His low score will only count for one price change anyway... 

ubeaut

Quote from: MC on April 10, 2012, 12:41:52 AM
He scored 17 in one quarter of footy. Relax!

His low score will only count for one price change anyway...
Good point. Although it's hard to relax when the only mid rookies besides Magner and GWS(who are likely to be rotated) are C.Smith and Ledger,who are likey keep getting vested at least for the next few weeks. That means very slow cash cows. Wish I'd just gotten a 4th prem mid instead. No disrespect to Armitage but I kinda hope he gets injured so Ledger's Js improves!