Main Menu

Brad Ebert

Started by WizzFizz, April 08, 2012, 10:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WizzFizz

doing well with 111 and 112 only 344k
Thoughts????!?

Slashers

I like him, but I went McCarthy to save some money. McCarthy didn't have a great round 2 SC though :(

pavs nose

i managed to jag picking him from the start in sc. with i did the same in dt also instead of gibbs. i can't see any reason why he wont continue to do well

WizzFizz

Colliwobblers

not sure what you mean by possible trades? but if you have a dud rook or a dud premium trading to him wouldnt be a crazy idea, gibbs is not a dud IMO and you probably  can't afford to upgrade a rook to him so just be sad you missed him :) your not alone

pavs nose

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 08, 2012, 01:33:42 PM
not sure what you mean by possible trades? but if you have a dud rook or a dud premium trading to him wouldnt be a crazy idea, gibbs is not a dud IMO and you probably  can't afford to upgrade a rook to him so just be sad you missed him :) your not alone

i never said i was trading gibbs for him. i said i wish i chose him over gibbs initially. agreed gibbs is not a dudd tho

Big_Cox14

I like him as well. Too bad I couldn't fit him in my rd 1 team. If he was DPP I would've certainly picked him.

I can see him continuing to rack up 100+ scores at Port and if you had him in your side initially then well done. Could be good to trade a dud rookie for Ebert if you can fit him in. Should make some nice dough and be a potential M6.

Mat0369

I liked him in the pre-season but he does not have the best disposal efficiency which is why he was in and out of the West Coast team. He does win a lot of contested ball and tackles well which does boost his scores. I think it is not worth jumping on him at this point unless you get an injury to someone around the same price.

Torress

fact he is a mid priced centre i'm just not going there structually.
kudos if you picked him up, reckon his role might change when gray comes back??

lowry

Should I go caddy for him? I have the money and caddy hasn't been sensational and he's not
Worth his price, so should I?

Mat0369

Quote from: lowry on April 08, 2012, 09:37:57 PM
Should I go caddy for him? I have the money and caddy hasn't been sensational and he's not
Worth his price, so should I?
Have you made any other trades? How much cash would it leave you with? Weigh everything up before you make the trade. If you have used any other trades I would not do it. Caddy is only there to get you cash anyway so it might not be worth wasting a trade so early.

lowry

Yeah I had to trade boumann out last week. The trade would leave me with 28k

Mat0369

Don't make the trade. Keep the cash, it is not worth it. You only want Caddy to make you money anyway.

lowry

cheers thanks for ur advice  ;)