traded out Lake, traded in Smith?

Started by shnooshp, April 08, 2012, 11:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnooshp

Rofl at anyone who traded out Lake last week. You burnt a trade, and now Lake outscored whoever you brought in.
Lmfao at those who traded in C.Smith after one average game. No doubt you put him on the field. Ha!

Trollolololol at anyone who did both these trades. Trigger happy much?

Peter

Nice type - didn't do that, but charming

Colliwobblers

i didn't even trade the injured howard out until i saw how "his replacements" played thier second game.

i had clay on the field in virtual sports team for 39 and on the bench in my sportsbet team for 79  ::) but already had him so didn't trade him in at least.

He had a bad day at the office more of that to come but no need to panic we also know what he is capable of, but like all rookies they aren't there to play they are there to make cash

i'm guessing you don't have him but  you do have lake ?

maybe next post a little more less " up yours people " would be nicer ;) but well done on not burning your trades stupidly shnoo

S_Coach99

I didn't make any trades concerning these two

but I did get one right and one wrong...

I put Smith on the field from my bench.

I kept Lake on the park though... Had to keep Marty Clarke on the bench though, so had a small win of a few points.

But yes.... hahahahahahahahahahaha to anyone who traded out Lake, bad luck to anyone who benched him (how could you know).

Noz

Quote from: shnooshp on April 08, 2012, 11:09:28 AM
Rofl at anyone who traded out Lake last week. You burnt a trade, and now Lake outscored whoever you brought in.
Lmfao at those who traded in

Lake 106
Dempsey 111
Was a prettier popular trade.

I didn't make the trade and really looking at Lake being a premium by end year 1 trade saved.

CuStArDaRm

Although i agree that it was bloody stupid if you traded Lake out already.....No need to rub it in!  :P

muzza3465

Very happy to have not pulled the trigger on Lake had him locked and loaded then reversed it at last minute. Just could,nt waste a trade ,had C.Smith allready and started him bad blue seeing i left magner on the bench.