Hayes and roo

Started by sid3bysid3, April 08, 2012, 11:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid3bysid3

These two will be averaging over 100 after 2 rds. Are they keepers? Should they be looked at if you don't have them

MC

Nroo yeah definitely, Hayes probably not.

Can't personally fit mid-priced players into my midfield with Pendles/GAJ/Priddis/Selwood. Most would be similar.

Bosh

Wait and see with Roo until he plays a genuine top eight team, not yet. No to Hayes, Midfield keepers need to be averaging at least 110+ IMO.

coolfugitiv0

Remember Nroo was against a Gold Coast with no Bock.

Hippo

Yes but if Hayes ends up being a straight swap for rockliff for example then that is winning

pikla

haha was waiting for this thread... People are as keen to jump on as they are to jump off.

sid3bysid3

Jumping on n too could be logical as he has ave +100 every season except last since SC started. Last year obviously had a few things happening. Also scored 100 on Ben Reid pre season so last 3 hit outs are 87, 106, 116

pikla

Look, you could be right and I could be eating humble pie in a few months time but those scores must be taken in context. 87 rd 1, rd 2 his score was looking average until he kicked a late goal in a close game weighting his score and artificially inflating it, then scores 118 beating up on kids against gold coast.

Pass for mine

Torress

\
yep +1

i didn't want Nroo as i can't see him getting big scores when playing the zone like most teams have adopted. hasn't really played a zone yet!!! 

gone well so far, dogs next week then freo at home. ha then melbourne.
end of the day it aint suprising he is going well, however i don't think he'll go well for an entire season hence not a starter for mine.

Torress

\
he'll probably come out and dominate now!! lol hope i don't get humble pie

SydneyRox

NRoo - no. I dont think he has shown enough yet to show he will score well all season.

Hayes  - Depends on your structure, if you have 4 premiums then forget it, if you went 3 and a mid pricer or 3 then rookies I would consider it. I am considering him for SC, certainly not DT.

mpollock

If you have N.Roo you would be very happy ... I would be holding him as he may very well become a keeper.
If you don't have him ... I agree with earlier comments ... not sure he has shown enough to warrant jumping on.

Will be interesting if Pav is suspended ... also due to his slow start to the season who many people end up doing Pav to N.Roo.

sid3bysid3

My backline is strong So I'm thinking broughton > Clarke and upgrade pfeiffer to somebody worth keeping. Can move pfeiffer to fwd or mid and will have 538,000. Any ideas? Hayes could well be worth keeping at 444k and an average of 100+