Previous topic - Next topic

Who to trade for Clay Smith?

Ledger
5 (45.5%)
Couch
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

pikla

Quick poll, who should I trade to get Smith into my squad?

Ledger no certainty to play this week, was expecting Couch to play early even though he wasnt named round 1 but the dees have made 4 changes this week and he still hasnt got a gig which has me concerned.

My other mid rookies are Shiel (vest??), Magner (injured??), and Mcdonald (suspended) so I really want to pull the trigger this week to help ensure that I dont cop a doughnut!

luke_dicko

neither this week mate, thats crazy talk

BlackMamba

Is there a possibility that you can hold off one more week? Magner, Shiel both named on field and Ledger on bench (Magner safest bet) should play this week. Can you do a MMP switch with Couch to cover a 0?

MontyJnr

Ledger could be better than smith, we didn't see him play last week.

Diesels Pups

No No No, No trade. Ledger named so you would want to have a look at him. You put him in your side for a reason.

pikla

Quote from: luke_dicko on April 06, 2012, 08:20:17 PM
neither this week mate, thats crazy talk

On potential, yes... but if you're not getting games (Couch) then potential means nothing. Prob a bit silly to trade Ledger at this stage but finished top 1000 last year and dont wont to be left behind (more so) by copping a vest as many st kilda supporters think he may. Prob leaning towards couch as this stage but he is my DPP link with my forwards

On a side note, anyone know when we are getting final sunday team??

Flemo

Using too many trades early can really hurt later on. In saying that I have used two trades this round on SC and one trade in DT.

Martin Clarke, Brian Lake, Brandon Ellis, Steven Morris, Christian Howard, Dylan Shiel, Devon Smith, Curtly Hampton, Aaron Hall and Tory Dickson

That was ten players with a top score of 55 for round one in Supercoach.

I feel comfortable writing off Dickson and Howard early on but obviously using trades will cost me later.

mpollock

You are trading due to injuries/suspension/non selection of your rookies which i get ... but C.Smith has been linked with full body cramps and an ankle concern ... named on the bench ... vested rd 1 and could very well get vested rd 2 or be a late withdrawal ...

I am not sure this will solve your problem.   Either don't trade if you can avoid a zero elsewhere or look for another option in my option.

C.Smith is a bubble pickup next round if he gets through this game without being vested or injured.

Footyrulz

wait to trade next week, then see who is playing and scoring well.

ajjewell

Magner has been named on the ball so that might lessen your need to trade before players are on the bubble

Pickle

Unless you HAVE to you should hold your trades, Magner is playing.