Previous topic - Next topic

Tough one, who should i start?

Tom Ledger
11 (45.8%)
Clay Smith
13 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Bennyy

With the naming of Ledger with other rookies for saints, seems a good chance to miss the vest, while for the doggies the other 3 named on the bench do seem like good vest candidates as well. So who to start?

SonsOfZeus

surely they couldnt sub clay after a decent first week so id go clay. ledger is every chance to get the vest but is good score per min player

Bennyy

Yeah toughie, if only we knew subs. Ledger against a lowly side if I knew he wouldn't be a sub its nearly worth the risk to start him!

bluedreamin

I'm just concerned about Smith being subbed out last week because he blew up at 3/4 time.... I think I will risk it but only because my other real option is Shiel and he is just as likely to cop a vest with his lack of pre-season.

Bennyy

Colliwobblers

both huge chances for the vest clay has really put his hand up to start sub, bring hi on midway through the third with everyone out on thier legs and him fresh and speedy..... makes sense.

Ledger just a risk, unsure no way i'm starting him but more likely i think to be subbed out not in, who knows not me but niether starting on my fields

Noz

Ledger will not see the vest with Ray, Peake and Polo all missing they need ball winners

Start Ledger

Bennyy

I played risky and traded in Clay this week against what advice I'd usually offer. So I might trust in my original selection ledger. Wouldn't have been playing if I didn't trade, and vs gold coast if he starts he should be good for 50 plus.
Risking it and going with my original man the ledg! Repay the faith boy!