Black out for 3-4 weeks ...

Started by mpollock, April 06, 2012, 09:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

For anyone who has black ... he is out for 4 weeks.
With Redden a chance to get suspended (didn't see the incident just saw the TV screen next to him on FF) this could spell good new for some other Brisbane midfields ... Rocky being one ...

I have none of these guys but thought i would share for those who do ...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/132475/default.aspx

Colliwobblers

thanks for sharing think only rocky and redden will be in any teams, but it is good news for the redrockrich combo, black gets a lot of it so it will be more possessions to the other three, but MY GOODNESS they will play shower without him, the next best 3 being those mentioned are kids, guns but kids all the same without black hmmmmm, well how much worse can it get anyway.

mpollock

No prob ... not sure of the draw but I bet Sheeds would love to play Brisbane without Black in there side.
Maybe a chance for some other Brisbane mid kids to shine ... but hard to shine if your being smashed!  :)

Slashers

Sounds like Zorko needs to be fast tracked!

Ringo

There was no official on field report on Reddan so it will be in the hands of the MRP.  At worst it will be reckless imo. Did collect with an outstretched arm.
We have a few options Joshua Green and Ryan Harwood have been playing well in the magoos, as too have draft picks Wearden and Yeo. Sam Sheldon is also an option. Zorko is still a few weeks away.

Will be good news for Rockliff fans as he will be playing in the midfield but will now cop a tag.  Even in last nights debacle Reddan and Rich were amonst our best.

charliesheen

Ringo

Will cop the tag usually on Black. Rich has always coped second tag.

MC

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,54549.0.html

Already posted this a few hours ago.
Good discussion though - could go either way for those with Rocky/Redden, more pressure = less points or less of a contest for said points = more to go around.

mpollock

Sorry MC ... didn't see that one.  :)

upthemaidens

Blackout for 3 weeks, thats cause theres no Power :P