last starting forward

Started by cortez, April 06, 2012, 08:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who to start?

D. Smith
Hall
Dickson

cortez

Who should i start? please vote comment if possible :-)

MontyJnr

devon smith. dickson and hall are both named in the 4th bench spot, which suggests they are a high chance to be the sub.

Colliwobblers

hall named on the field mature aged recruit + playing the muppets this week easy game for him.

smith may be subbed out but won't start sub

dickson is a muppet himself - i have him but won't be starting him, one of smith or hall for mine

for what its worth the younger quicker midfielders should start sub so liklely - tyson again or greene or hoskin elliot.

steven_ora

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 06, 2012, 09:02:42 PM
hall named on the field mature aged recruit + playing the muppets this week easy game for him.

dickson is a muppet himself - i have him but won't be starting him, one of smith or hall for mine

for what its worth the younger quicker midfielders should start sub so liklely - tyson again or greene or hoskin elliot.

isnt hall the last bench spot?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: steven_ora on April 06, 2012, 09:09:33 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 06, 2012, 09:02:42 PM

isnt hall the last bench spot?

He is on the AFL muppet site, but some legend has posted in another thred  when will final teams be out i think its called a link to the age i think with final team for saints suns game and it has hall on the field and caddy last on the bench (damn it better not start caddy sub) surely NO ONE is that muppettised!!!!!!

cortez

didnt  we learn last year it doesnt matter where you are named, anyone can be subbed?

E Kavastar

I'm starting Hall.

Dickson is out of the question until he shows he can score more than 30 points.

D.Smith will be playing in the forward line in the wet Hobart, in a team likely to get thrashed. I'd be wary of starting too many GWS rookies. He didn't look that good in Round 1.

Hall was played off half back a lot last week and looked comfortable, even if the scores didn't represent it (his teammates did him no favours either). Being played under the roof (most likely) at Etihad in a game which should at least be competitive makes him the safe option in my opinion.