Trade Cunningham/Dickson for Kennedy/C Smith?

Started by Madmax75, April 07, 2012, 09:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Use two trades getting Kennedy(gws)/C Smith for Cunningham/Dickson?

Make the trades?
Don't trade
Get two other rookies in
Make one trade mentioned in comments

Madmax75

Thinking of whether I'll make some correctional trades to bring in Kennedy from gws and c smith from dogs next week. My team is :

B Goddard Deledio Broughton Grimes Lake Morris Bug  Smedts Ellis
C Ablett Selwood Thompson Watson McDonald Shiels Magner Cunningham
R Mumford Cox Stephenson Giles
F Buddy Fyfe Martin Danger Porps Paine T Dickson A Hall Couch

So with 26k in the bank Cunningham T Dickson out and Kennedy C Smith in ?

B.

Madmax75

So you think it's worth burning two trades to get the right rookies in

ajjewell

Yes definitely worth burning 2 trades to get the right rookies

Ringo

Quote from: ajjewell on April 07, 2012, 10:13:36 AM
Yes definitely worth burning 2 trades to get the right rookies
+1 Remember if both Smith and Kennedy play this week and score reasonably well they will rise in price after next week so makes sense to trade in now for your team and get right rookies who will continue to rise in price.

Colliwobblers

you also have couch if not certain he will play you may need to do 3 rookie trades which means i would probably get the worst one out this round (the least likely to play) and get the best one in this week (kennedy?)

just in case you need to trade 3 if you leave it till next round you only have 2 trades and the prices go up and it's too late round 3 - not too late but costly.

i would do cunningham this week, and hold to see if dickson plays betteer and if couch is named next week....

SydneyRox

I would not be trading this week. You dont have any mid cover, but should still not wear a doughnut.
An extra weeks worth of information (so you pick the right player)is so much more valuable than getting a scoring player on your bench.

cortez

Definately get rid of cunningham. but have a look to see how Dickson goes this week before you get rid of him. he is a good player and definately should raise his scoring.

Madmax75

Yep I think cunningham is gone for C Smith if he scores well again this week then unless Dickson scores well Kennedy in for him. Kennedy gives me dpp with couch in the forwards

Colliwobblers

i'd be getting rid of couch before dickson couch didn't get a spot in the emergencies even after a woeful outing from the dees last week what makes you think he is anywhere near getting a senior game?

at least dickson is playing for now

Madmax75

Yep always keep the player that is playing but that would mean couch and Cunningham out which would mean I couldn't afford Kennedy and Dickson