Main Menu

Kreuzer...

Started by Donnie Brasco, April 06, 2012, 06:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Brasco

Thoughts? Do you plan on keeping him, etc...

:-\

MC

Is this a joke? He scored 125 in rd 1 and backed up with 100 last night!

Can I ask what you were expecting for 418k?  :o

Donnie Brasco

I don't dispute that, so far he's been great value!

Question is, can/will he keep up against the better sides? He got quite a lot of junk time last night...

Mozza3

He pretty much spent the whole game in the ruck and Hampson up forward. Even with Warnock regaining fitness the Blues would be mad to take Kruezer out of the ruck.

Noz

Dont have him but if I do will be the first to go, he just doesn't justify his price tag at 418k I would expect 150s week in week out!

MC

I noticed that too, however, as he's bringing in far more points than he was priced at, i'd say you should be stoked! Will get beaten by the big ruck combos, but will drift forward and kick a few goals to counter that.

quinny88

I think what donnie means is he going to be good enough to keep permanently or should he be used as trade bait for a dean cox or mummy later in the season

Donnie Brasco

Quote from: Noz on April 06, 2012, 06:28:06 PM
Dont have him but if I do will be the first to go, he just doesn't justify his price tag at 418k I would expect 150s week in week out!

I see what you did there.

Bravo, old chap!

Donnie Brasco

Quote from: quinny88 on April 06, 2012, 06:30:58 PM
I think what donnie means is he going to be good enough to keep permanently or should he be used as trade bait for a dean cox or mummy later in the season

What he/she said, more or less...

:)

ubeaut

Mate good on you for backing a relative unique in Kreuz. I was tempted,but going the 1/3 rucks I just wanted a grade a premium as R1 to be safe. It will be wait and see as to whether he's a keeper or not. Depends on how they use Warnock when/if he comes back and how he goes against teams that aren't Tigers or Lions. Looks really good,great second efforts are resulting in more possesions and SC points. Very mobile for a big man. Cheer for you. If he drops off badly he will be priced well enough for an easy upgrade,if not keep him as R2.

Donnie Brasco