Scores this week

Started by nickyt, April 08, 2012, 11:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickyt

Just wondering how people are scoring this week, I have had a slightly better week than last with the only really annoying thing being having Hall on the field over Cameron - 54 points down the toilet, but had no way of predicting cameron would play so well
:(

Score this week: 1957 with Buddy and Chapman to play (looking at around 2150)
Score last week: 2104
Studs: GAJ, God, Deledio, Boyd, Giles, Pendles (C), Magner
Duds: Hall, Broughton
Getting the chop: Dickson or Hall and possibly Broughton (still undecided)

Interested to see how others are faring this week!

love4thegame

TheHanger

Haha Got Ya
1962 with Buddy and Chapman also
Yeah almost same team as last week and only scored 1997, most annoying thing this week is having no backup for Mumford so have already copped a doughnut this season!

Studs: GAJ (C), Watson, Deledio, Boyd, Goddard, Magner and Waters, HMac and Dempsey
Duds: Mumford, Grimes, Bugg, Shiel

Not chopping anyone though doesn't concern me Broughtons price drop because he will be kept all season unless injured

Edge

Currently 1989 with Franklin and bartel to come. should be looking at 2150+ unless something drastic happens

Studs - Ablett (C) 286, Deledio 140, Goddard 141, M.Murphy 115, Pendlebury 122, Magner 106, Scotland 105, Giles 104

Duds - J.Riewoldt 33, Hampton 32, Hall 26   

One of Hampton/Hall will be traded, maybe both if i can convince myself

nickyt

Quote from: TheHanger on April 08, 2012, 11:20:07 PM
Haha Got Ya
1962 with Buddy and Chapman also
Yeah almost same team as last week and only scored 1997, most annoying thing this week is having no backup for Mumford so have already copped a doughnut this season!

Studs: GAJ (C), Watson, Deledio, Boyd, Goddard, Magner and Waters, HMac and Dempsey
Duds: Mumford, Grimes, Bugg, Shiel

Not chopping anyone though doesn't concern me Broughtons price drop because he will be kept all season unless injured
Damn! You've got me by 5 no matter how well they play  ::)
I think many people will get that mumford donut - the odds say that you are better having cover on the other 3 lines :-\

jabroni

1950 with buddy and selwood to come

heath shaw as usual  >:(

TheHanger

yeah no one should have a 3rd of 4th ruck as an emergency it is more likely to have a def, mid or fwd miss out
These are the slings and arrows we Dreamers have to bear