Vossy's Supercoach diary

Started by vossy12, March 30, 2012, 07:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vossy12

My team: Starting
Bank - 58,800

Def: Deledio, H.Shaw, Broughton, Heppel, Lake, Ellis, Bugg (Smedts,Morris)

Mids: GAJ, Pendlebury, Murphy, Selwood, Mcdonald, Kerridge (Magner, Shiel)

Rucks: Mumford, Giles (BigO, Redden)

Fwds: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Cloke, Dangerfield, Smith, Kennedy (Hall, Dickson)

Everyweek ill update, so stay tuned and leave comments

Ringo

Could start by saying not a Brisbane player bit sad though!!! Gone wiith the Heart not the Head.
Very Solid team. Only issue I would have with it is Cloke who will give you a very Roller coaster ride, Maybe look at Johnson or Chappy as alternates but just personal.
Heppell good choice but hopefully he is the one to break the second year syndrome along with the Rising Star Burden. (Rich is a prime example of this)
Kerridge is your only rookie worry so need to consider whether to keep or get rid off before lockout.

9/10 Well done and Good Luck.

vossy12

I love my brisbane but i cant see anyone to pick
im keeping kerridge because mcdonald 100 will get on and that kerridge will surely break into there best 22 IMO

Ringo

I am using Golby as possible cash cow around same price as Lake.  Think he has gone past Docherty.

vossy12

Really think he could outscore them?

creeker

Hope you have a good season Vossy, we have 26 of the same players in our teams. Good luck

vossy12

10 mins before lockout i changed swan to pendlebury ;) yay.

wow that much? haha goodluck :)

vossy12

With a score of 2167 was i fairly happy, ranked inside the 17k
Best moved i had made for round 1 was 10 minutes to go with Swan to Pendlebury, i feel this was a better option and so far round 1 has told me so :)
Looking at no trading this week but am deffs going to look at Hargrave and Clay smith this week for sure, hopefully Kerridge can get a gig.

Leave your comments if you want to know more.

My Team round 1