Started by The Grundles, April 03, 2012, 08:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 03, 2012, 10:39:31 PM
So you are a helpful chap, thanks for the update  :-[
^ *like*

course i am ;)

Mr.Craig

No even slightly concerned. Are we to believe that the Demons are playing ducks and drakes over the availabilty of a rookie (albeit a very good one)? As stated previously if it ain't on AFL.com or reported from a respected source then it's most likely BS.

I remember an FF thread from last year discussing these sites and how they have a vested interest in creating a buzz around player injuries in order to increase pageviews and revenue.

I'm not saying he wont be a late withdrawl but as of today he's listed as fit and is not subject to a fitness test.

Please don't take this as me having a go at you Grundles, I'm aiming this purely at injuryupdate.com

The Grundles

course not mate i actually agree with you  ;D

Justin Bieber

Lol nice work to the guy who tweeted him just of DT lol.

klankers

He also bought new boots, signs are all good for the magnet to get his 2nd tonne in 2 weeks.

Windigo

If he doesn't play, it will be problematic for coaches who opted to have him as one of your walk up starting 6. Before round one he was D8.

I rated Shiel, Coniglio & J-Mac ahead of him. If he plays his on field. Shiel bench.

Grazz

Quote from: The Grundles on April 03, 2012, 10:32:40 PM
All seems fine lads...lets not get carried away just trying to give some new info and create goss...got this back from James himself:

jamesmag23 jamesmagner
@The Grundles ankle feels fine mate
Apr 03, 10:39 AM via Twitter for iPhone 
In reply to… 
  The Grundles The Grundles @jamesmag23 magnet...injuryupdate.com.au has you as indefinite out with your ankle...can you confirm for us twonkers that you're good to go?

Great stuff Grundles luv your work. ;D

nickstiges

DT site itself has Magner listed as "Ankle. Expected recovery time is indefinite."
Just another little update, still going to wait for the team to be named before doing anything, I have Shiel as an emergency as a back up anyway.
Also lists Zorko as having an indefinite recovery as well.

elephants

Quote from: klankers on April 04, 2012, 09:45:39 AM
He also bought new boots, signs are all good for the magnet to get his 2nd tonne in 2 weeks.
This is bordering on stalking :P

Quote from: Windigo on April 04, 2012, 12:30:43 PM
If he doesn't play, it will be problematic for coaches who opted to have him as one of your walk up starting 6. Before round one he was D8.

I rated Shiel, Coniglio & J-Mac ahead of him. If he plays his on field. Shiel bench.
Yeah, just like to shoot a shout out to Master Q who wisely told me to start Magner over McDonald and Shiel ;D

rider

Quote from: whatlez on April 03, 2012, 09:58:04 PM
I'm confused!!! Lol

Well if he doesn't play then clay smith is a walk in for starting spot.

Might be a problem there... Roy tweeted this:

Twitter Logo
Refresh
RoyDTRoyDT: “@BigFootyDogs: @westernbulldogs Injury list on @theage lists Clay Smith with an ankle injury? Any doubt for round 2?” I hope not! #oldmac

mezzoculo

Quote from: rider on April 04, 2012, 04:01:48 PM
Might be a problem there... Roy tweeted this:

Twitter Logo
Refresh
RoyDTRoyDT: “@BigFootyDogs: @westernbulldogs Injury list on @theage lists Clay Smith with an ankle injury? Any doubt for round 2?” I hope not! #oldmac
No mention of anything on the Dogs' website... yet.

Windigo

The best you can do is wait for teams.

With Clay, there had to be a reason he got subbed. I heard he had chronic muscle cramp.....Now he has an ankle injury?

He could be out, and struggle to get back in if Wallis & Libba fire each week.