people who know a bit about supercoach.....help

Started by sammy_boy, April 03, 2012, 10:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy_boy

i want pendlebury in my midfield. but the only way i could do that is downgrade sidebottom to a rookie and then upgrade someone in my mids. thoughts? is it to early?

Fletch74

Don't do anything ATM. It's too late for that now.

The best thing you can do is wait until your rookies increase, then downgrade one to another rookie on the cusp of a price increase at basement price, then upgrade another to Pendlebury. Best time to do it might be around Rd 7 or so when he may have come down in price.

sammy_boy

Colliwobblers

agreed, no trading yet, your best two rookies are your next opportunity to get pendles in upgrade 1 to pendles downgrade the other to a rook playing his 1st or 2nd game such as docherty zorko ect in about 6-8 rounds time.

Pendles won't score that huge every game so you won't feel it so much every other round, not worth burning two extra trades now just for his few extra points over the premium you picked instead...

I reckon Magner and Kennedy if you have them will be ready at about $300k+ each by round 7 if they go even close to keeping up with what they have started with.