I'LL SHOW YOU MINE & YOU CAN SHOW ME YOURS!!

Started by kazam, March 22, 2012, 10:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kazam

Hey all,

Here is my team that I believe will be pretty much my final. There are a lot of players I had in previous teams who I think will have good years, but they are mid priced players and could be risky; this team structure is the best I have come up with so far.

Goddard, Deledio, Scotland, Suckling, Hurn, M.Clarke, Morris (Bugg, Smedts)

Ablett, J.Selwood, Mitchell, D.Smith, Magner, J.McDonald (Cl.Smith, Ledger)

Cox, Kruezer (Giles, Stephenson)

Franklin, Martin, N.Riewoldt, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Saad (T.Dickson, A.Hall)

The young fells may change around a bit depending on who looks like playing, e.g. Smedts, Ledger, Smith, etc... But with those young ones it is a matter of having the right GWS before the partial lockout starts.

Give me your feedback; rate, comment, advice, what you like about it, whatever!! Then add your team link to your post and I will give you some feedback on yours.

Thanks  :)

ando_10

backs: interesting pick with hurn. you will struggle in round 13 with 4 prems having the bye. looks okay though.

mids: great :) i like the mitchell pick very under rated.

rucks: fine :)

forwards: well i think its a touch risky with n.roo as your 3rd forward if he can return back to his best then that will a master stroke by you.

7/10 :)

heres mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52175.0.html

bomberboy0618

I like it.
Backs: Solid. Hurn could go either way.
Mids: Nice. Like the premiums and the rookies, just check.
Rucks: Perfect, no need for change.
Fwds: Try and get maybe a stronger 3rd fwd otherwise good.
8/10.
My thread is on page 3 of this board btw.

kazam

Thanks for the feedback. This team is pretty much banking on Nick Roo becoming a premium this year and Dangerfield taking his game to another level. I have made one change to it, just Shiel in instead of Smith.