PLEASE BE HARSH GUYS!!

Started by will1990, March 24, 2012, 03:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will1990

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Suckling, Lake, Hargrave, P. Davis, Ellis, (Smedts, Buggs)

Mids: Pendlebury, Ablett, Boyd, Mitchell, Pfeiffer, McDonald, (C. Smith, D. Shiel)

Rucks: Mcintosh, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Forwards: Frankling, Goodes, Fyffe, D. Martin, Dangerfield, Porp, D. Smith, (Dickson, Couch)

Bank: $43,000

Let me know what you guys think, very open to criticism!

johnnytheboy1

Backs: You are 1 Premium short here and i think you could save money by downgrading Hargrave or Lake to a rookie.
Mids: I think Shiell will score more than Pfeiffer so i would have him on the field.4 Ecellent Premiums.
Rucks You have to have 1 Premium ruckmen in your team.
Fwds: Forwards looking great Dangerfield is set for a Breakout year.

Overall You have one mid priced player too many in defence this may cause a few headaches., Also 10 Premiums isn't enough. 7/10

will1990

thanks man!

I just downgraded hargrave to Allen from the suns and upgraded macintosh to zac smith (i know hes not a premium BUT he averaged 75 last year and can only improve, i can see him averaging 85+

My mids im very happy with, i only had pfeiffer on becuase i hadnt set my rookies as yet but sheils will start 100%

i Have 179k in the bank now and im looking at upgrading either lake to a premium OR porp to a premium... not sure who though!

any thoughts?

tigertops

suckling lake hargrave = too many mid pricers. upgrade one to a premium

prob need at least one premium ruck so would try and upgrade H mac.

rest is fine i reckon.
just a bit of tweeking needed.

reate/comment on mine..

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52892.msg691330.html#msg691330

will1990

i downgraded hargrave to a rookie
i think suckling is premium quality... HOWEVER i just upgraded him to heath scotland as hes more likely to average over 105 rather than 90 which is where suckling will be.
I upgraded macintosh to zac smith... i feel he will average around the 85-90 mark which is fantastic for his price!

will1990