Help me finalise this team...please:)

Started by Mutta, March 25, 2012, 02:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutta

B - Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Bower?, Ellis   E - Bugg, Morris

C - Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Legder, Mcdonald, Magner  E - C Smith, Shiel

R - Mumford, Giles  E - Reddan, Stephenson

F - Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Chapman, Martin, Porplyzia, Devon Smith  E - Pfeiffer, A Kennedy

Still have $64k in the bank.

Definitely unsure on Bower, will obviously wait to see if he is named.  Could make him Marty Clarke, or downgrade to rookie and pocket $50k leaving me about $110k in the bank...

So 13 premiums, 2 mid pricers and the rest rookies...

Thoughts?

felsty

B: looks very solid! I like the bower pick but could also go Tomlinson or Mohr as well
M: again perfect. Bit hesitant on smith and ledger.. Can see the vest involved a lot, especially with smith
R: fine if you're happy to go with the 3 rookie structure.. Personally I woul like to see 4 premium mids if there is only one prem ruck
F: outstanding! Love the look of it.. I suppose with forwards like that you can afford to go 1prem ruck and 3prem mids

Just tinker a little and see what you can come up with. Great looking side but :)

Mutta

Thanks Fiesty,
Will see if C Smith & Ledger are named first...Can easily upgrade one of them (prob Smith) to any of Wingard, Koby Stevens etc

bkp130

Hey mate

B- i like it but like above im not sure about bower. He might start the first few games with injurys but im not to sure about him. Possibly mohr or boumman from the hawks.
M- Like it all but would have magner starting on the bench unless he is named can see in a week
R- Really standard combination for most teams. Looks good though
f- I like it a lot. Personally not sure how champman will go this year but besides that i like it.

Overall i would say 9/10 but a lot to work with. Like was said earlier with a little tinkering it will get even better

If you get a chance can you rate my team. Im going with 8 rookie midfielders and premium backs, fowards and rucks

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52912.0.html

thanks in advance for commenting