Should be solid... Rate this team.

Started by Spizzajay, March 21, 2012, 10:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spizzajay

B: Goddard, delidio, Shaw, broughton, Hanley, Ellis, Bugg, Smedts, Wilkes.

M: Gaj, Swan, Watson, Parker, D. Smith, C. Smith, Magner, Ledger.

R: The Mummy, Giles, redden, Big O.

F: Frank, Fyfe, Martin, Cloke, Dangerfield, The Porpus, Saad, Kennedy, Hall.

Be gentle.
Cheers!!

Rowan1812

Backline: Wilkes is rubbish and will not make any money.Look at darley. Smedts won't get many games. Too much money spent on top 5 players. Downgrade broughton or hanley to a lake, hargrave or dempsey to free up cash.
Midline: Parker although played well in pre season will not continue to play this well when all the sydney players are back in a full strength side. He is priced awkwardly. A rookie can easily outscore him. So downgrade broughton to one of the ones i mentioned and upgrade to hayes or sloane. Clay smith is not likely to play round 1. If he does he will get the vest. I like magner and ledger however ledger is prob gonna get the vest too.
Rucks: Solid. Same as me.
Forwards: Cant fault.

Spizzajay

Cheers. The points for my back andes you just mate were exactly how my team was yesterday. I thought I'd try the risky approach. Do you think Lenny's knee will hold up, he was looking the goods last week.

2 large cokes

as previous get rid of wilkes. even for a Marty Clarke or bower?

if possible upgrade swan to pendles. probably will eat my own words but I think it's gonna give you roughly 15 points extra per round by the end of the year. Parker to caddy if possible also?

rucks and fwds fine.

greco272

Upgrading Wilkes to M.Clarke is a 70k difference. A lot of money wasted.