Have left it late! Any help appreciated

Started by Samm79, March 23, 2012, 07:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samm79

Hello supercoach experts, hope you can help me with my team below, there is $100,500 left in the salary cap.

Goddard, Deledio, Burgoyne, Malceski, Lake, Clarke, Ellis (Smedts, Bugg)
Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Stevens, Smith, D Shiels, (Kennedy, Magner)
Mummy, Leuenberger (Giles, Redden)
Franklin, Fyfe, Chapman, J Riewoldt, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Pfeiffer, (Hampton, Hall)

Think the byes are covered but not sure if I am short a premium.... Thanks in advance.

Pkbaldy

I'd say no too, Burgoyne, Stevens and JRoo. Althrough unique, can produce VERY inconsistent scores for you... With 100k left over you should be able to fix it up to more consistent players

8/10

Ringo

Def: A little weak here with Burgoyne at 3 and both Lake and Malceski coming back from injury presents a possible risk.  Clarke imo has been a bit of a disappointment in NAB cup but I have on my watch list in case of improvement. Burgoyne may be a great unique if he finds his 2010 form. Depending on how you want to structure your final team would definitely look at getting another prem in even Birchall imo may be better.
Mids - No issues Stevens may pay off
Rucks - Standard and set and forget
Forwards; Your strongest line with Porps at F6.

No real issues with rookies.

Just strengthen defence a little and very sound Team and yes you are one prem short I count 10 definite with Danger and Roo possibles.

Samm79

Cheers guys, good to see you about again Ringo. Feedback noted. Clarke to Mohr gives me $145K, that could give me Lake to a $432K player, but would probably prefer Lake....

Want to keep Malceski, think he will be a keeper this year, and underpriced.

Will Burgoyne get back in form? Has averaged 96 plus 5 out of last 7 seasons, which if he does this year he is worth the punt. Could get anyone but could get anyone else though....

Could turn Dangerfield into anyone, I know my team needs improvement but I don't know where?!?