Rockliff
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 1

kopius

I already have Ablet, Fyfe & Thompson

kilbluff1985

Good Luck with Fyfe in your mids think it's to risky put him in your fwds

Hot_Dogs

Hmm, I had/have the Murphy/Swan dilemma.

Swan - I worry about Swan cos he seems to be a bit lackadaisical this year.  I know, I know, it's only the nab Cup, but nobody can say for sure that the Brownlow hasn't gone to his head even just a little.  Would prefer Pendles, but acknowledge the price diff is quite a bit.

Murphy - I thought if not Swan, then Murphy would be a lock.  But I worry about him getting tagged in games this year.  Judd will take a little while to get back to full fitness, and while this is the case, teams will tag Murphy.  Picken tagged him in nab Cup 2, and stifled him significantly.  When Judd is back and copping the main tag, Murphy has free reign and is SC gold.  But without Judd...

Rockliff - Prolific last year, and seems to have the tools to go on with it, but the Lions probably won't win many games...

kopius

Thanks, that's given me a lot to think about

thebuddyshow

Get on Murphy, I reckon Judd will still cop the tag from round 1 leaving Murphy to take home the bacon :)

meow meow

Tommy averaged 125 in the 2nd half of last year. He has only 40 games under his belt and has more room for improvement. Scores well in a crap team so it doesn't matter how they perform this year.

Jay

ive got same dilemma...thinking swan, JUST