Rate Team Crap!

Started by Stormzors, March 20, 2012, 11:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormzors

Hey guys, what do you think of my team:

Update: Ok I've updated my team:

What do people think now? I think its quite solid at the moment. Do you guys think Lake/Malceski combo will be decent? I'm a bit weary of ditching marty clarke but I guess its impossible to tell whats going to happen.

I'm also still strongly considering the double premium rucks in Mumford/leuenburger. Not sure how I could accomodate this, either ditch Thompson and replace him with maybe Clay Smith and then pick up leuenburger in the ruck? Decisions decisions!

I also note I got no DPP players in the midfield, should I be worried about this?

Old Team: http://i.imgur.com/WgeAD.jpg

I think my backline might be a bit weak? I guess I've got a few options:
A) Ditch the 2 Premium rucks and cash in else where. Maybe enlist redden and then Shaw? Not sure who I would ditch in the defense though.
B) Downgrade thompson maybe to sidebottom and somehow boost my defense.

Opinions?

cuz_crew

your team is good. i like most of it.

you should get rid of Leunberger and just use Giles. Use the extra 400K to get malceski in the defence instead of clarke and upgrade both Reiwoldts to decent forwards.

i give you a 7 out of 10

Stormzors

Thanks Cuz_crew, I've updated my initial post with a new team and some more comments!

j

Can't fault this team at all. Well done

cuz_crew

powerful team 9.5 out of 10 !

connollc

Team looks very similar to mine but wasnt as brave to leave N Roo out.

Like your team indeed though.

shnooshp

no to lake, smedts and kerridge.

9/10

Stormzors

Yeah I don't like kerridge but I don't really have an alternative in mind for him. Same goes for smedts but atleast smedts is a DPP.

Shiftynev

Ellis and morris will be competing for the same spot. Ellis looks like the favourite at the moment.
Swap kerridge for Kennedy from gws.

Stormzors

You see thats the thing, I can't afford to swap kerridge for kennedy because I can't afford him lol.

I has thinking maybe couch instead of kerridge?