Squalidly Pristine

please be harsh in rating this team.

def: goddard, delidio, birchall, malceski, clarke, ellis, bugg, smedts, morris

mid: ablett, selwood, thompson, wingard, shiel, ledger, mcintire, magner

ruc: mumford, mcevoy, giles, redden

fwd: goodes, johnson, pavlich, riewoldt, porplyzia, d.smith, pfieffer, dickson

tor01doc

Tell me you have a stash of cash.

11 premiums is not enough, especially when Pendlebury and Cox and Buddy are missing.

Or are they...have you missed typing in Buddy in that thin looking forward line?

McEvoy worries me. With your rucks, you won't get Cox who is the cream of the crop.

Malceski could be good but is a risk @ D4. If he doesn't play well, gets a niggle in his knee and is subbed or rested, you'll be losing ground hand over fist.

Selwood is good value and cheap, but your mids look weak compared to a lot of other teams. Fair enough of you think Thompson can become super premium, but give me Pendles, Swan, Boyd, Mitchell, Murphy any day of the week.

Rookies are OK and given lack of depth, no Caddy or Coniglio worries me a bit too.

SJ has had a quiet pre-season.

Good luck.

Oratorio

Defenders: pretty good, although watch out for having 3 richmond players! although i assum ellis or morris or both will be upgraded by the time the bye comes around, like malceski as a unique pick, could fire if stays fit! i think clarke needs to prove himself, but for his price it is really worth it
Mids: Good. i like the idea of 3 premiums and 3 rookies on the field, however not too sure on wingard, mayb clifton from gws? or miles?
Rucks: like a lot. Mcevoy is a gun, and not many people will have him, so is very unique! also mummy should fire as always
Forwards: No Franklin?! very risky, however could be ok seeing as everyone will have him.. but there is a reason why everyone does ! haha mayb throw in fyfe as well? looking at the team should have amples of cash in the bank! also not sure about NRoo, needs to prove to me that he is back in form and firing! but when he is should be in everyones team!
overall decent team... 7.5/10 !
please give mine a rate back thanks :) http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51948.0.html

Squalidly Pristine

wow sorry about previous draft looking back that was disgraceful was just trying to be unique.
but there is a reason why i dont have buddy or a 2nd top, top, top pemium like murphy or boyd or pendles.

updated team. please rate.

def: godds, lids, enright, birchall, malceski, ellis, bugg, spurr, smedts

mid: ablett, joelwood, thompson, shiel, miles?, ledger, mcintyre, magner

ruc: mummy, mcevoy, giles, redden

fwd: goodes, pav, martin, chappy, dangerfield, smith, pfieffer, paine, dickson

$5,400

Pkbaldy

Defenders: Enright is getting a little bit old now.. Probably better picks then him! broughton or Shaw..

Mid: Very solid.. Thompson is a great pick in my opinion!

Rucks: I go for the Saints and i still dont rate McEvoy... Giles will probably score better then him most weeks.. Maybe reconsider going to another rookie for the 1/3 tactic

forwards: Very strong. No Buddy? He's a freak :P haha Other then that really strong! I see next to no faults in that

9.5/10! http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51967.0.html Rate mine please :)

dichands

The updated team looks much better! not too sure about the JS of some of your rookies (smedts, miles, mcintyre, paine, dickinson) but with the rookies being tougher to choose this season there aren't too many locks. Maybe go with a few more GWS guys like Darley or Old Mac.

9/10

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52006.0.html please rate mine!!