Please rate my side following the final week of NAB Cup {UPDATED}

Started by ben_020285, March 19, 2012, 10:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben_020285

Going for overall win. Gotta be in it to win it!

BACKS: Goddard (MID), Deledio (MID), H Shaw, Adcock, Malceski, Bugg, Darley (Morris, Smedts (FWD))

MIDS: Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Miles, A Kennedy, Magner (Ledger, Gibson)

RUCKS: Mumford, Jacobs (Giles, Redden)

FWDS: Franklin, Goodes (MID), Chapman (MID), N Riewoldt, Dangerfield (MID), D Smith, Cameron (Hall, Couch (MID))

$41,400 left

Rookies subject to change pending round 1 availability.

Byes are catered for perfectly with no more than 2 prems per line.

Risks:

Malceski - Has looked awesome in the pre-season. If he stays injury free which is not a given, I think he can average 95 + He has averaged 100 + in the past.

N Riewoldt - Is fit and has looked good in the pre-season. Here's hoping he can get back to his best and once again be an SC Star.

Dangerfield - Always a risk to select this guy but his move to the midfield is increasing his scoring input and he has been simply awesome during the pre-season.

I am hoping that at least 2 of my risks pay off which would mean I have 14 keepers at the moment.

What do you guys think of this team?

tor01doc

Got to be in it to win it is true, but need luck more than anything and I am just plain unlucky.

Your team has 13 - ha - premiums.

Can't count N Roo and Danger and Malceski and Adcock all as premiums IMO.

Very well balanced team. Bye set up fine. Although we all know a couple of injuries, dud rookies etc will scupper that.

Your risks are wee calculated wirh Lars-ceski and Roo having high ceilings. Danger looks like breaking out...again.  ::)

Reckon Jacobs can do it/

Nice ben.

Cheers

PS Hopefully I won't be playing you round 13!

ben_020285

A few changes to the team to make it a little less risky..

BACKS: Goddard (MID), Deledio (MID), H Shaw, Newman, Lake, Bugg, Darley (Ellis, Morris)

MIDS: Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Miles, A Kennedy (FWD), Magner (Shiel, Gibson)

RUCKS: Cox, Mumford (Giles, Redden)

FWDS: Franklin, Goodes (MID), Pavlich (MID), N Riewoldt, Porplyzia, D Smith (MID), Cameron (Pfeiffer (MID), Kerridge (MID))

$52,600 left.

Lake will hopefully get back to his best and become a keeper averaging 95 +, if not he will be a great cash cow anyway.

N Roo is an SC star and has only ever had one bad year because he was injury plagued. He is now fully fit and should average 100 +

Porplyzia is in my team purely as a cash cow. I prefer him over a rookie because he's guaranteed to be in the best 22 and should average at least 80 up until I cash him in.

Thoughts on this team?

tommy10

B: strong, but 3 premiums bye in rnd 13. But trades can fix that
M: great, but watch Gibson if he's elevated. I don't think he has been
R: do not change
F: fyfe better than pav. Roo a bit of risk but hey that's what this game is all about!! No Dusty???

But strong team, 8.5/10

Good luck mate.