What do you guys think? Expertise needed

Started by jbob_1, March 19, 2012, 10:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbob_1

Backs: Scotland Shaw Broughton Murphy Waters Conca Clarke (bugg, j lynch)

Mid: Pendelbury J.Selwood D.Martin B.Vince C.Masten S.Coniglio (A.miles J.magner)

Rucks: h-mac kruezer (giles, redden)

Forwards: Cloke Higgins J.Riewoldt Dangerfield C.Pearce D.Smith (Trealoar, A.Kennedy)

1000 left

tor01doc

Wow. Kind of different. You like weird things don't you jbob?

B: Murphy could be good but he can score really badly at times and therefore is not usually a popular pick. If he fires you'll be laughing, but don't hold your breath.

Waters is risky too. Often misses a lot of games.

Conca - Richmond - check their draw! Ouch.

3 premiums is 1 short. Maybe consolidate the 3 mentioned into a premium and a rookie and keep one if you must. I wouldn't.

Look at Dempsey / Lake / Hargrave / Clarke / Malceski.

M: Pendles is very expensive. He'll drop in price. Martin is better in your forward line. Vince - sure, he might improve. masten - flavour of the week courtesy felsty and now going off again. Others better I reckon. Get 'gun' rookies to make you money for later upgrades.

R: P!ssweak. Need at least one premium - Cox / Mummy - or one of the others like McEvoy / Leue / Goldy / Sandi / Jacobs. Don't leave yourself too many trades needed to settle rucks.

F: Higgins' selection will give a lot of people a laugh and others will start poking sharp pins into their eyes. JRoo and CLoke are not for me because so cold and warm. Cloke maybe not, but JRoo - icky.

Have a look at some of the other teams posted and the copmments and you'll see a pettern emerge which is bad (baa baa!) but good if you can cheery pick to best points and get a well ablanced team with 12 - 14 premiums and a lot of rookies and a few mid pricers for fun.

Phew. Beer o'clock.

DCAK

I gotta be honest jbob, I don't like it!

DEF: Mid priced madness! Is that Robert Murphy (WB)? Get on Lake or Hargreave or Howard instead. Conca down to a rookie.

MID: Martin should be in your fwd line. Should have a true prem @ M3.

RUCK: H-Mac + Kreuzer = Hell no! Get at least one prem ruck.

FWD: Higgins! are you a sadist? J. Roo - refer Higgins. Terrible fwd line, you need Buddy and Fyfe.

4/10 - Back top the drawing board muchachos!

tor01doc

Sorry - I forgot to scream at you - GET BUDDY!   >:(