700th~ last year, hoping to improve on that.

Started by shnooshp, March 15, 2012, 03:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnooshp

Goddard, Scotland, Deledio, Tomlinson, Ellis, Morris (Smedts, Townsend)

Ablett, Boyd, Selwood, S.Thompson, Clifton, Ledger (S.Reid, Magner)

Cox, Mumford (Giles, Redden)

Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Pfeiffer (Hall, Dickson)

Just done my final edit, unless I get some good advice or round 1 teams don't include my players.

Any thoughts?

c4v3m4n

3 observations/questions.

1. Morris vs. Ellis, surely Ellis represents better value than Morris.

2. Surely Sam Kerridge would be a better forward rookie than Folau.

3. Has Mumford done enough in the pre-season to warrant selection in SC? I haven't been impressed so far.

shnooshp

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 15, 2012, 03:30:26 PM
3 observations/questions.

1. Morris vs. Ellis, surely Ellis represents better value than Morris.

2. Surely Sam Kerridge would be a better forward rookie than Folau.

3. Has Mumford done enough in the pre-season to warrant selection in SC? I haven't been impressed so far.

3 good points.

I liked Morris because he is mature age, maybe more likely to play games. That being said, I did like Ellis already. Your confidence in Ellis did enough to tip the scales.

Falou I thought would play every game. I had K.Hunt last year, and he was used regularly as a fill in. That brought back memories of the 10's, 20's and 30's he scored. Kerridge it is.

Mumford stays. I don't like wasting trades on rucks throughout the season. I'm sticking with Cox and Mumford for the year (hopefully).

Thank you for the feedback Caveman

felsty

Like your side but a few issues.. Blokes like Tomlinson who cost a bit more really aren't worth it when all they will be are cash cows in the end.. Is Thomson a top ten midfielder? I don't think so, even if his gf is against gold coast. I'd be inclined to drop him or Boyd, get some more cash cows and upgrade in the forwards. One of pav or Fyfe are a must! Other than that it looks good

johnnytheboy1

Backs Very solid defence with good choice of rookies Ellis should be on the field though.
Mids Great choice of mids i think Thompson should score well and is a good unique pick.
Rucks: Can't get any better than those two,
Fwds: i also think you should have Fyfe or Pavlich in your team.

Overall: I think you have a great side there the only problem is that you are forward premium short. You will need to get another key forward in your team. iI give your team an  8/10

enzedder

Was reading through team and thought all lines were strong until I got to the fwds which look weak...1 premium short...you'll need all your rookies spot on in that part of your team...I'd look to make some slight downgrades or sacrifice M4 to a rookie to remedy it. Probably the latter.

Capper

Folau was very injury prone in the NRL so good work getting rid of him, didnt have to be for Kerridge but until we know lineups your guess is as good as mine.

keep Mummy he will rip up SC more than DT.

PICCOLLO

3 fwd rookies on the park is going to kill you.  Id cut the mids back to address that.  Rest is quality. 

shnooshp

Quote from: PICCOLLO on March 15, 2012, 07:52:37 PM
3 fwd rookies on the park is going to kill you.  Id cut the mids back to address that.  Rest is quality.

Yeah I agree, that is my weakest line. It will be the first line I upgrade though.

With all the talent in the forwards to choose from (Fyfe, Okeefe, Pavlich, Chapman, Harvey, Cloke) I thought one or two were bound to get off to a sluggish start. I will pounce on them hopefully round 6-7 if some forwards are starting to peak in price.

Thanks for the feedback

shnooshp