Rate my team. I need some help please

Started by Maltylynas6, March 16, 2012, 06:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maltylynas6

My team
Back:Goddard Scotland Shaw Lake Hargrave Ellis Bugg (Darley Yagmoor)
Midfield: Ablett Boyd Selwood Wingard Clay,Smith Miles Luke, (Brown Magner)
Rucks: Cox Leuenberger (Giles Stephenson)
Forwards: Franklin Goodes Fyfe Martin Porplyzia Devon, Smith Saad (Hampton, Kerridge)

281,800 in the bank what should i do with it

johnnytheboy1

First of All you have too much money sitting i would say using about $230000 of it.
You could upgrade Hargrave to Broughton who scored 119 Sc Points in last nights game.
Or you could upgrade Porps to Dangerfield.
If you to use just  about all the money you could  downgrade either Hargrave or Lake to Clarke & Upgrade Wingard to a 4th premium Mid  e.g Jobe Watson
Maybe look at getting Keennedy into your team instead of Hampton.

Overall Once you decide what you are going to do with the money you have left over you will certainly have a strong team .If you don't like any of the players i have mentioned look at some uniques that will make a POD.  I give this team a 7.5/10

Ringo

Backs: I would upgrade Lake/Hargrave to Broughton, Adcock or Birchall. They are a bit weak for D4.
Mids: Solid - Just finalise next week when teams named.  Concerned Wingard may be vest target for the first few rounds given Primus comments on his fitness.
Rucks: Both Cox and Berger have the Round 11 bye so maybe look at Mummy or McEvoy if it suits.
Forwards: Sound
Upgrading def should leave you around $50k to use for upgrades and changing rucks if suits.

Maltylynas6

Maltylynas6

I changed it it is now
Back:Goddard Scotland Shaw Lake Broughton Ellis Bugg (Darley Yagmoor)
Midfield: Ablett Boyd Selwood Coniglio Clay,Smith Miles Luke, (Brown Magner)
Rucks: Cox McEvoy (Giles Stephenson)
Forwards: Franklin Goodes Fyfe Martin Porplyzia Devon, Smith Saad (Hampton, Kerridge)