Who would you pick?

Goodes
13 (65%)
Chapman
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 3

felsty

May sounds stupid but hear me out!
Goodes will mostly play forward and occasionally on the ball to begin with but I don't think he is a natural forward. He has patches in games when he is a forward but can go missing a lot. On the other hand chapman has had a preseason uninjured is probably way underpriced as a result of his groin soreness last year and looks to be set for another big year! I know goodes has a great early draw but thinking he might drop a little before I pick him up around round 8 when I upgrade porps. What do you think?

felsty

keep voting guys and read my comment above!

thewizz

felsty

Quote from: thewizz on March 18, 2012, 04:53:48 PM
Got them both atm.

really wizz who else? which did you choose in the poll and why?

Colliwobblers

start chapstick upgrade to goodybags later same every season, goodes plays his worst games DT wise vs those "easy teams" anyway and in the first half of the season....

chapman has to make up for his poor season last year "according to him"

I have Neither  :o

cortez

I have chappy. will uograde to goodes later

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 18, 2012, 05:13:31 PM
start chapstick upgrade to goodybags later same every season, goodes plays his worst games DT wise vs those "easy teams" anyway and in the first half of the season....

chapman has to make up for his poor season last year "according to him"

I have Neither  :o
+1

Usman

Im going to get Goodes to start due to his draw. then trade him out later, defying all logic considering every year he seems to produce so well in the second half of the season but it is one of the more tactical selections in my team. People probs wont like it but i beleive in it.