Version 999234249284928492894829!!! Please rate!

Started by mpollock, March 18, 2012, 04:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

B: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Heppell, Golby, Ellis, Morris (Darley, Bugg)
M: Ablett, Boyd, Mitchell, Parker, Caddy, Miles (Ledger, Gibson)
R: Cox, Hale (Giles, Redden)
F: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, D.Smith, A.Kennedy (Cameron, Hall)

Tempting to go with Maceski instead of Heppell ... I seem to get him on the years when he gets injured!!!
That means everyone should lock him coz he is bound to kill it after not being in my team!!!

I have 12 players over $450k so you could consider them premiums.
I have another 5 between 200 and 450 ... so if they work that is 17 premiums.
I have 13 players under 200 ... including on my bench.

tor01doc

Nice team. I am tending to call players premium only if they are over $500K. Eg Hartlett premium? I don't think he is. But then again, Adcock?

I'd go Malceski over Heppell. If he plays he scores well. If not, he'll be having his knee redone, you trade him out and your pain will be nothing compared to his so you'll be OK.

Golby? Because of 1 game or more? Seems the most awkward of prices. He won't score that much more than a well chosen $106600 guy and they'll both end up being traded out.

Like Parker in the mids though. Tough player.

Hale could be OK but same as with Golby, a trade needed later to keep up with 2 premium ruck lines.

Like the rest.

This team has enough risk to go really well if they come off.

Dilen9

Quote from: mpollock on March 18, 2012, 04:09:45 AM
B: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Heppell, Golby, Ellis, Morris (Darley, Bugg)
M: Ablett, Boyd, Mitchell, Parker, Caddy, Miles (Ledger, Gibson)
R: Cox, Hale (Giles, Redden)
F: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, D.Smith, A.Kennedy (Cameron, Hall)

Tempting to go with Maceski instead of Heppell ... I seem to get him on the years when he gets injured!!!
That means everyone should lock him coz he is bound to kill it after not being in my team!!!

I have 12 players over $450k so you could consider them premiums.
I have another 5 between 200 and 450 ... so if they work that is 17 premiums.
I have 13 players under 200 ... including on my bench.

Hey mate, thanks for rating my team, I will now rate yours.
DEF: personally I think there are too much mid pricers, maybe you should replace golly for a suckling, or something. Other than that it is great.
MID: it is quite good, but I would again, get another player over 580000. I do not think Parker will do great, just because he has had a good preseason.
Fwd: great, but do you thnk side bottom, and Dangerfield will fit in the same team. Maybe you should upgrade one of them to Martin.
Other than that, love your choices.
OVERALL: a very solid team, maybe one or two changes, and it would be great. 7/10

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Probably Have 1 too many mid pricers in defence keep either Heppell or Golby downgrade the other to a rookie or upgrade to a premium.
Mids: I think you are better of with Caddy at M4 & 2 rookies at M5 & M6.other than good choice of midfielders.
Rucks: Hale is a good unique pick and should score real well.
Fwds: Great depth here as well.There are better picks than Hall up forward Dickson Kerridge,Weedon

Overall Your has some nice unique Picks you have stated that a you have 12 Premiums i believe you only have 10 premiums but if your uniques fire you will make up for it. I give your team a 7.5/10