Main Menu

Damn Wind

Started by kilbluff1985, September 05, 2012, 04:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Going to be a lovely 27 in Perth on Sunday.

quinny88

As long as its gone by the weekend. I want nice calm, perfect weather for finals footy :D

fidou

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 05, 2012, 04:48:14 PM
Just brought down a huge tree in the backyard landed on the roof my sisters boyfriends spare VS Statesman (he has 2) and knocked a few tiles on the roof um glad it's not my car

um not sure what else to say bit shocked waiting for SES lol
I'm sure when SES get there they will help you out. They are just brilliant. A few years ago got done over in a hail storm. SES jsut turned up and helped me out. Just can't say enough about how good they are.

Grazz

Still blowing its guts out here in SA, not a good day to build a fence unless you like being a kite. ::)

elephants

Perth weather is so great

Torpedo10

Massive Wind/Rain coming to Melbourne. Should arrive in 1/2 hours.

Zombie2.5

Yep very windy in Adel. Weather's been strange this year.  ???

KoopKicka

Cant sleep here in SA, just kerps rattling windows. ::)

Grazz

Some poor bloke was out helping the SES clean a tree up that had fallen on his property last night when another came down and hit him trapping him underneath.

elephants

Quote from: Grazz on September 07, 2012, 11:45:23 AM
Some poor bloke was out helping the SES clean a tree up that had fallen on his property last night when another came down and hit him trapping him underneath.

Is he okay :-\

Grazz

Hes still critical last report i heard.

elephants

Quote from: Grazz on September 08, 2012, 01:01:53 PM
Hes still critical last report i heard.

Ugh, that's terrible. Especially since he was voluntarily out there helping out those who risk their lives for us.