PLEASE rate my side... I will rate yours in return

Started by Swaino, March 18, 2012, 05:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swaino

Hey guys, here is my side how it stands atm. It's still not set yet, as I have been changing it up everyday for the last week! Just would like some opinions on what you think of it as of now?

BACKS

Goddard, Deledio, Shaw H, Birchall, Ellis, Spurr, Darley (Bugg, Morris)

MIDS

Pendlebury, Ablett, Murphy, Selwood, Coniglio, Wingard (McDonald, Magner)

RUCKS

Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

FORWARDS

Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Smith D, Kennedy A, Kerridge (Hall, Couch)

Like every year its been tough to choose the rookies, so i guess for the next week nothing is set just yet!

So please rate the side and the pros and cons about it too please

thanks

johnnytheboy1

Backs Very Good. excellent choice of rookies particularly Spurr.
Mids Excellent Midfield you could save money by downgrading Wingard to another of GWS rookie mids.
Rucks: Looks Good
Fwds: Maybe 1 too many rookies but thats up to you as its your team other than that Solid enough forwards

Overall: This is an excellent team with the right amount of Guns the only thing is that are no uniques anyway i give it an 8.5/10

Please Rate my Team 

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50052.0.html

felsty

B: solid.. 3 rookies starting? i would be looking at a nice midpricer there are a few to choose from
M: super strong.. maybe downgrading pendles to boyd, priddis and get some money?
R: alright if youre into 1-3
F: solid.. 3 rookies starting again? think you need more rookies in the mids, lots more options there
pretty nice line, particularly the mids but maybe look to beef up other lines
RMT? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51285.0.html

Swaino

Pkbaldy

Backs: Defenders look strong! I myself am not a fan of Birchall. And i don't know much about Spurr and Darley but.

Midfielders: Awesomely strong. Going to score well for you every week. Maybe a little too strong for the starting weeks?

Rucks: I'm not a fan of the 1-3 gamble. Im going Cox/Mumford and using the 2 benchers as cash cows. I thought most people would be doing that too. But Giles will still score you well.

Forwards: It's alright. I'd change Fyfe or Martin for Porps because i don't see both Fyfe and Martin playing as well as they did last year. And starting 3 rookies in forward can get pretty risky too

Unique Factor: Most of your picks are pretty standard and normal. Will score alright all-round i think :)

8/10

Swaino

Ok taking in some of the feedback you guys have given I've changed a few things up..

BACKS

Goddard, Deledio, Shaw H, Birchall, Dempsey, Ellis, Spurr (Bugg, Darley)

MIDS

Ablett, Murphy, Boyd, Bartel, Coniglio, Smith D (McDonald, Magner)

RUCKS

Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

FORWARDS

Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, Kennedy A, Kerridge (Hall, Couch)

$102k left over..

felsty

looks good! try and use the money though. if you invest it in a player that you know 100% will rise youre making money instead of it just sitting there.. not sure where you can go with the money though :S

jacko10

B: solid.. 3 rookies starting? i would be looking at a nice midpricer there are a few to choose from
M: strong.. GET PENDLES LATER ON
R: GOOD
F: soliD

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51295.0.html

JamesHarden13

Four premos starting in the backline, looks good until you see the three rookies starting too. get a nice mid pricer in there for example, courtenay dempsay, hargrave, lake, etc.

Pendlebury is far too expensive to start with he will not keep that price get him when he bottoms out, get a jobe watson or someone for the 125k, other then that looks good.

Everyone seems to have that ruck combination, so i doubt you will lose many points there.

Same as the backline with the 4 prems and three rookies, get a midpricer or osmeone in there so you only start too, porplyzia for example.
i give this a 7 out of ten only cos of so many rooks.
rate mine when you have a chance, cheers.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51300.0.html

BSiketa