Final Team Ready For R1 plz RATE!!

Started by dennyvee, March 18, 2012, 03:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dennyvee

DEFENDERS: H Scotland, D Heppel, M Maguire, B Lake, C Dempsey, B Ellis, T Bugg ( T Mohr, B Smedts )

MIDFEILD: G Ablett, D Swan, M Murphy, M Boyd, B Deledio, J McDonald ( A Kennedy, D Sheil )

RUCKS: A Sandilands, J Giles ( J Redden, O Stephenson )

FORWARDS: L Franklin, N Fyfe, S Johnson, M Hurley, A Christensen, J Porplyzia, A Saad ( C Hampton, C Dell'Olio )

SALARY CAP: $7700

Plz let us know what you think.

jacko10

Dilen9

Quote from: dennyvee on March 18, 2012, 03:00:10 PM
DEFENDERS: H Scotland, D Heppel, M Maguire, B Lake, C Dempsey, B Ellis, T Bugg ( T Mohr, B Smedts )

MIDFEILD: G Ablett, D Swan, M Murphy, M Boyd, B Deledio, J McDonald ( A Kennedy, D Sheil )

FORWARDS: L Franklin, N Fyfe, S Johnson, M Hurley, A Christensen, J Porplyzia, A Saad ( C Hampton, C Dell'Olio )

Forward line needs a lot of work, you should downgrade one of the mid pricers in to a rookie, and then upgrade one of the mid pricers to a premium, you have spent all your money on your midfield.

dennyvee

what would u recomend for fwd line the way i see it i got 4 prem 2 mid 1 rook in fwd i was thinking more defenders were a bit weak and i spent the money in the mid cause i figure there gonna get me most of my points but yeh open to suggestions so let us know what u would change

tor01doc

I think your forward line would beat your backline every day of the weak. Only a single lonely premium down back. Who will he talk to?

I'd try more black and white (sorry about the pun) - ie at least 3 premiums and 3 rookies and then decide what you can afford to fill D4 - 5. Maybe even Heppell.

Mids are over the top. Will cost you a lot of money lost in cash cow rookies since you can't fit enough in.

Shiel maybe better later - watch team selections come round 1.

SJ has had a pretty lame preseason. Hurley is a bit volatile. Christensen is anyone's guess.

If they all work, you're a genius, but do you really believe every risk is going to be safe?

The Bomber

i would move delidio into the backline and get someone maguires price in the midfield...more consistent and potential breakouts in the midfield for his price

+1 for the forward line...coming from a bomber fan, get danger instead of hurley...hasnt played a full season yet. Love the look of him as a player, but not a consistent high scorer just yet...plays well against teams out of the top 4, so maybe after rd 7 look at him

HotTiges

interesting to see you have goose maguire. good pick a couple of years ago.. unsure of Dempsey as well, never been a great scorer and can't see him scoring well especially after a knee injury. Deledio looks wrong in SC midfields. Reckon you need another premo defender. prob don't need both Hurls and Christo in the fwd line either..

Big_Cox14

QuoteDEFENDERS: H Scotland, D Heppel, M Maguire, B Lake, C Dempsey, B Ellis, T Bugg ( T Mohr, B Smedts )

Backline needs more money to go in that line & has too many mid-pricers imo (only 1 premium will hurt). Not all mid-pricers selected in this team are breakout candidates imo.

Midfield - You're missing out on rookie cash cows in this line. Maybe downgrade two of those to rookies to upgrade your backline. Maybe put Deledio in Backline.

Rucks - same as most teams I've seen.

Forwards - Steve Johnson has had an interrupted pre-season. I'd suggest choosing another premium.

This team has too many mid-pricers and not enough premiums imo. There is definitely a lot of room for improvement needed in this team, but like that you've tried to have a different team.