you wait until you see this...

Started by Jay, March 15, 2012, 10:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toughest combo question I have ever come across!!!

caddy/danger
22 (50%)
rockliff/saad
22 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Jay

COMBO A
josh caddy and patrick dangerfield

COMBO B
tom rockliff and ahmed saad

which should i choose?

Zabs

Hmm s a tough one, probably caddy and danger. I dont think rockliff will be in the top 7 midfielders, and not sure saads job security

TheMailman

With Rockcliff you've got heaps of points a game no question. He'll be in the top 6-7 scorers. Do you have to go with Saad? he doesn't look the best reserve option.

I'm not a fan of Dangerfield, I think he's rubbish but many think he'll average 100+  so I won't stay to long on him

GC still aren't too flash, expect several low outlier scores from Caddy

Hope my imput helps

meow meow

You'll need to upgrade 2 in one version and one in the other. Save trades

Jay

rockliff IS the best premium mid i can afford...i already have pfeiffer couch kerridge and d.smith...i just assumed saad was the next best...would any of hampton/zorko/treloar/hall etc be better?

Quote from: Zabs on March 15, 2012, 10:03:56 PM
Hmm s a tough one, probably caddy and danger. I dont think rockliff will be in the top 7 midfielders, and not sure saads job security

rockliff isnt debatable, best premium mid for <630k (barring jelwood)...saad is an interesting one, 'charliesheen' (a 4 star coach) posted in one of threads about saad that he has better job security than pfeiffer and hall (gcs)

Quote from: TheMailman on March 15, 2012, 10:12:09 PM
With Rockcliff you've got heaps of points a game no question. He'll be in the top 6-7 scorers. Do you have to go with Saad? he doesn't look the best reserve option.

I'm not a fan of Dangerfield, I think he's rubbish but many think he'll average 100+  so I won't stay to long on him

GC still aren't too flash, expect several low outlier scores from Caddy

Hope my imput helps
i agree with you on rocky...GUN! maybe a bit harsh on danger...

Quote from: meow meow on March 15, 2012, 10:47:17 PM
You'll need to upgrade 2 in one version and one in the other. Save trades
so your saying danger is a cash cow...or just a 430k breakout candidate who WILL be upgraded???????

meow meow

Dangerfield won't be in the best 7 forwards so he's just a sideways trade after he has had his easy early run.

Jay

seems like a wasted trade to me...

kilbluff1985

Hampton better then Saad better job security also

Jay

haha this topic has been read 530 times yet only 18 votes ;D

anyway...the poll is locked at 9-all!!!!

Talisman

I have to go with the Rocky option, but instead of Saad, have you considered Tory Dickson from the Bulldogs? If named Rd.1, I think his AFL-ready body & obvious goal kicking abilities (shown in VFL) could led to decent job sec & scoring... I guess Billie Smedts is another option.

(P.S. I really like what I have seen from Kerridge, but he seems a strong candidate for the green vest, which concerns me.)

demon_spud

Quote from: Jayman on March 16, 2012, 09:22:28 AM
haha this topic has been read 530 times yet only 18 votes ;D

anyway...the poll is locked at 9-all!!!!

Need to be logged in to vote, which means 512 people havent logged in.

Jay

Jay

thanks to the 41 people that voted and also to zabs, mailman, meow, killbluff, tailsman and demon spud for contributing their opinions...the decision has certainly not been made but the rockliff/rookie option is favourable...ONLY BY 1 VOTE THO!!!

dmac07

Rockliff and saad, (though personally i would replace saad with another rookie), but it depends on how many other midpricers you have in your team. I think anymore than 3-4 midpricers is too many this year (i have none!)