MORRIS OR ELLIS??

Started by Derryn23, March 17, 2012, 04:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derryn23

Who would you pick to have in your backline?

Steven Morris or Brandon Ellis? Both around the same price for a rookie.

coolfugitiv0

Ellis all the way.
Been much more impressive during the NAB.

colmullet

bennynam

Quote from: Derryn23 on March 17, 2012, 04:55:04 PM
Who would you pick to have in your backline?

Steven Morris or Brandon Ellis? Both around the same price for a rookie.

That's a good bloody question.  I've had Ellis in my side from day dot.  Today Ellis had 2 clangers (Morris had 2 also) and 2 frees against which hurt his final score.  I think he's been more consistent throughout the pre season.  Yeah Morris had a good day but I'm going to stick with Ellis.

meow meow

24 year old Morris had a good day against the GWS kids. Don't read too much into it. Ellis is still ahead.

Colliwobblers

both if u have to pick one ellis will be better, morris may be better early as more mature but far more class and ability in ellis

dmac07

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 17, 2012, 05:18:10 PM
both if u have to pick one ellis will be better, morris may be better early as more mature but far more class and ability in ellis
+1
ellis has the class, especially important for sc

Usman

not sure?? one minute it looks like ellis the next morris in terms of scoring. Samewith Dimma im trying to figure out who he likes more but he seems to like them equally it would seem.

lado

Either, do not kid yourself dude - you are over complicating a simple game........ It is anyone's guess.......

Obese Arachnid

I'd expect Morris to get more lock down/run with roles when the real stuff starts. So Ellis out of those two.

jabroni

lets face it back rookies are bit light so if both named rd 1 im jumping on both

Footyrulz

PICCOLLO

Quote from: meow meow on March 17, 2012, 05:11:43 PM
24 year old Morris had a good day against the GWS kids. Don't read too much into it. Ellis is still ahead.

+1

Ellis only played half a game.  Double his stats and he gets over Morris. 

Grazz

Both at this stage, defenders are thin on the ground.