Main Menu

rate my

Started by Blairholt, March 19, 2012, 05:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blairholt

def: goddard, scotland, delidio, shaw, lake , ellis, bugg ( darley, smedts)
mid: pendlebury, ablett, selwood, coniglio, ledger, miles ( shiel, magner)
rucks: cox, giles (redden, stephenson)
forward: franklin, goodes, fyfe, martin, gray, d smith, pfeiffer ( kennedy, kerridge)

also got 67k left over

i think im almost there

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Very impressive defence excellent choice of rookies Iwould go with Morris or Tomlinson ahead of Smedts.Obviously not worried about the Round 13 Bye.
Mids Excellent premiums. Ledger is a unique rookie played well when coming on as a Sub. This is only concert can he break into the saints 21. and not be sub.
Rucks: Giles has looked impressive 125SC points on the Weekend
Fwds: Pretty good fwds but if i prefer Dangerfield over gray.

Overall  YOu have an Awesome team with a couple of uniques.8.5/10

Mat0369

I am not sure of Smedts at the moment. I think if he plays he will get the green vest early. I know a lot of people have been running this 3 rookie ruckman system looking through the teams but I don't like it at all. I would not run the risk of starting Giles, Redden or Stephenson early in the season on the field. I think get rid of Stephenson as he has shown the least in the pre season. I also think Robbie Gray has burnt me in the past so I would be cautious of running the risk in starting him. Switch Smedts to another rookie, upgrade your second ruckman and change Gray to Dangerfield (same as Gray in burning people in the past but is at least cheaper and can use the cash to upgrade your rucks). If you need the cash to upgrade your second ruckman look at downgrading Pendles to one of Murphy or Dal Santo. Pendlebury is the perfect upgrade target.

Blairholt

Quote from: johnnytheboy1 on March 19, 2012, 06:17:21 PM
Backs: Very impressive defence excellent choice of rookies Iwould go with Morris or Tomlinson ahead of Smedts.Obviously not worried about the Round 13 Bye.
Mids Excellent premiums. Ledger is a unique rookie played well when coming on as a Sub. This is only concert can he break into the saints 21. and not be sub.
Rucks: Giles has looked impressive 125SC points on the Weekend
Fwds: Pretty good fwds but if i prefer Dangerfield over gray.

Overall  YOu have an Awesome team with a couple of uniques.8.5/10
thanks or the feedback.. im thinking of trading scotland to someone without
the round 13 bye. im thinking going scotland> broughton and it helps with the byes and frees up abit of cash which now leaves me
with 140k